Mixed conditions?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jane doe, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Dissociative Identity Dissorder?+Bipolar/Manic Depressive Disorder?

im going to see a doctor next week and there are somethings i dont want to miss when i talk to him/her

i know i have maniac depressive disorder as i have this "happy" and "hopeless" periods during the day with some "normal" times between. I also see in my behavior that i have some manias as doing things in pairs(for example when i knock on a door with the right hand i must do it with the left one inthe exacly same way) or counting steps(sometimes)

i also have these moments when i`m retleting a movie or soemthing when my mind gets "numb" or tottaly in blank as if i havent been thinking or saying anything at all and i must ask to the person who i was talking to What was i talking about and sometimes i dont remember what i was about to say anymore

but untill i read the dissosiative identity dissorder i never thoguht about it..
    when im thinking to myself i kinda argue with myself, like 2 separated thoughts, one for example feels bad and wants to hurt and talks about it (all when im thinking not in loud voice) and the otherone sometimes even surprises me especially one time when asked me "why do you do that to yourself?" it kinda freaked me out!
    i have sometimes diferent behaviours and i actually dont feel like myself sometimes, like if i were someone else... but my question is ยก: should i tell the doctor about this? this seems like dissosiative disorder or its just my very creative imagination?
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

The imagination can come up with some crazy things, particularly when stressed.
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

thnak you i was really worried about it:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.