MJ/Nutter

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Shauna Lea, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hi Guys

Has anyone spoken to MJ/Nutter/Matt in the last few days? His last post was on October 1st and he said that he felt like killing himself. I know a few days doesnt seem like a very long time not to hear from someone but he is usually on the net every day!

I really hope he is ok!

Thanks!

2. I haven't...
    Matt, I hope you're okay, can't lose you.
    :cry:
    :hug:

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Havent spoken to him either.
    I thought he was just busy, with his job and stuff.
    I hope he is ok :sad:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Nope i haven't either :sad: I really hope Matty is okay!!!!

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Matt, you better be ok mister :(

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I haven't talked to him in 3 days, sorry.

If I see him i'll let you all know he's OK.

Matt, if you are reding this know we all love ya and care about you.

Take care. :hug:

7. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I'm really worried and really need him right now, i think it's over for me!

I have faith that matt will b ok...

Matt - i hope life brings u more happiness that you could even dream of!

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sure it's just work and flat hunting hun that's keeping him away.
    I'll leave him a message on Shooru and send an email to all 3 million email accounts that he seems to have :blink::laugh:
    Hang in there Shauna :hug:

9. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i haven't heard from him in a couple days either. I sent him an offline msn message before I read this so hopefully he sees it. Be safe matty :hug:

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: hope ur doing okay there matty

11. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry i haven't been there for you Shauna :( I really hope your ok, things are gonna be alright, I know it seems like an uphill battle right now but I promise you its going to get better, another month to hang tough and things will change. A new adventure. Ill send you a PM. Hang in there for me :hug:

Sorry to have worried you guys, I felt pretty bad that day, and tbh things are much the same. I'm just trying to get through each day. Couple of days ago i had a pretty bad fight with my mum, getting ready for work and i was dreading it, she goes "Are you ever gonna be happy???"

I completely lost it, went point by point through the shit list at the top of my voice as to why I feel the way I do....all she could say at the end was "Well its not my fault is it" I was like fuck you...seriously. Ive never blamed her for anything. I felt guilty for going off like that, sign of my frustration, her doctor has said i have to try "not to worry her" so much...shes not well atm.

That means i cant let my frustration out, gotta put on the happy face 24/7, at home, at work, every waking moment.

Id do anything for some sort of hope, my anger and depression hasn't been much worse than it is right now. :(

Looks like a 7 day week ahead as well. The money is ok, but obviously its getting tiring. Not sure when I'm moving out, where im moving too, or anything else, maybe early November now. Don't like my job much, i hate dealing with the public, not gonna take much to make me loose it again.

Probably wont see me on MSN very much for a while, just too tired, fed up, lonely and miserable.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Much love.

Matty xox. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2007
  12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

God Matt another load of 7 day a week shifts :eek:hmy: must feel like you don't have a second to yourself :hug:
    Just think, get thru this and the move and then you can take some time to look for something less pressured and more enjoyable.

As you're feeling lonely and miserable, I'll start sending you newsy emails so you can keep in touch with whats going on with everyone else...if you'd like :unsure:

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.