Mmhmm

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spikey, May 4, 2008.

1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Last thing I need right now is a mouthful of abuse from my ex. Please bear in mind that we split up years ago. This is all cause last night he was online, and was like, oh, I still love you, blah blah, and I was just like.... "er... thank you."
    He's trying to wind me up with various things, knowing full well that they could trigger me. (They haven't..ish..)
    :blink:

jay says:
    piss off u bitchg
    ..Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Ever. Hour after. Our work. Is never. Over.. says:
    LOL
    jay says:
    fuck off
    ..Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Ever. Hour after. Our work. Is never. Over.. says:
    LOL
    jay says:
    wen u cum dwn i am goin kill u
    Go ahead.

FFS. Didn't upset me as I know it's just him being nasty, but FFS!
    I want *****. Stupid bitch. FFS. Why. Why do I want *****. I don't. I do. His fault. My fault. Shut up Melissa.

I'm going to go and get some alcohol.

..Melleh..

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ok. It's upset me a little bit as I didn't even fucking DO anything, as per usual.

Still want *****.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

heya hun

come get me on msn and have a rant :hug:

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

im close enough to give the f****** twat a good kick up the ass :mad:

just block him hun hes so part of the past :hug:

5. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Please do Jazzy!!
    I have blocked him. Still feel shit though.
    And my arm hurts *bursts into tears* The last thing I need to do is go crawling back to the physiotherapists. Why is it hurting so much lately? It's been two fucking years since I did it.

*Hug*

xx

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Melissa never cries :cry:

7. ScouseJM

melissa, would you like my number???

8. ScouseJM

i can see u aint wearin knickers, im comin for u :eek:hmy:

9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

haha jazzy, Baff's song is wicked aint it

10. ScouseJM

:thumbup: makes me wanna touch his chest

11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Cause we ALL wanna touch his chest and shit, innit

12. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I love you, Sis. :hug:

13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Love you too Cazza!

(I'm pathetic. ugly. useless. stupid. fat.)

Going to try and get some sleep now..... will let ya'll know how I am tomorrow :)

14. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I'm okay today ty :) Neutral, could be triggered, but okay :)

xx

15. ScouseJM

glad ur okay, and no, no tirggerin my melleh anyone or anything :nono:

:hug:

16. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I'm either gonna laugh or I'm gonna cry... :unsure:

17. ScouseJM

whatever u do, do it while u touch his chest.

:tongue:

18. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:) LOL.

Feeling tired, and a bit blugh. Might go get more hot milk and go to bed. However so tired dont think I even have the motivation to do that. Had a brief high earlier. Now have totally crashed. Hope I don't have to cancel my date tomorrow :/. Nah I can't as have to pick kids up from school anyway. Again. Means will have to get changed at my friends house when I drop them home, but that can't be helped. Hopefully I can half inch a bit of her deodarent as plan was to go down the shop and get some on way. Oo. Thought. Can pop in waitrose on way home with kids. Sorted. Means will have to take deodarent to gig with me, but that's cool by me. Now what am I going to wear that doesnt make me look fat or ugly?
    Ugh. Maybe I'll just stay home after all..

19. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I hate it when people cancel things! Apparently gig tickets have not turned up in post. :/. Yeah. Fuck it. I'm going to bully one of my so called friends into hanging out with me instead.

20. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Urge to cut. Not done it in... six weeks. Big urge to do it on my arms. Probably wont. Mother would see and thats more hell than its worth as rather than try to understand she'll go off on one and fucking yell blue murder at me, which yes, results in more cutting.
    Fucking bitch. I wish she'd leave me alone. She doesnt give two shits if I feel like killing myself, but if shes feeling even the slightest bit down, she expects me to treat her like a fucking queen. She can piss off.