Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mmmm, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmmm

mmmm Guest

I am not afraid anymore. I can do what I want. I can go. I realise now how worthless I am. I know that I have never been any use here or anywhere else. It is a strange feeling - almost peaceful.
  2. mmmm

mmmm Guest

oh and nobody don't worry about this
  3. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

i do and i am are a good friend to people here and you do make a big still here for ya and always will be. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: You do matter, and you do make a difference. Iam here if you need to talk as well. I always have been hun.
  5. mmmm

mmmm Guest

ty :hug: i appreciate your concern - i really do. but it is ok - it doesn't even worry me that I have reached this point now in many ways. i really do hope i did someone some good somewhere along the line though
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling bad hun. Feeling like this for any amount of time jus wears you out makes everything feel hopeless, but just because it feels that way doesn't mean it is so.

And also, there isn't such thing as a "worthless" being. And I know I feel that way and so does several others here, but that doesn't make it so.

If you ever and I mean EVER need or want to talk I am here for you I can never have enough friends! :hug: :cheekkiss

I have yahoo messenger my ID is: . I also have MSN messenger .

Take care sweetie, remember we are here for you! :hug:

With love and hugss,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.