Mmmm, coffee...(plus something else.)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KK99, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK99

KK99 Active Member

I'm drinking some coffee now. :3 What a clever name for a talk-about-silly-stuff forum. >.<

Anyways, I find myself in quite the situation today...

So yesterday, my friend brought over a guy (she usually brings over different friends & stuff - I usually don't even notice sometimes.)

At first, when I saw him, he had his back turned. I wasn't sure if he was a guy or a girl at first - he was androgynous, like me.

The guy turned around as my friend introduced me to him, and we both looked into each other's eyes - just for one second - and there was a strange feeling...I'm not sure if it was mutual or not, but it seems that we have some sort of...instant bond...? I'm not sure how I felt at that moment, but I swear, we probably met in a past life or something...and he might've been important, too. I think now that maybe he was another piece of my soul, or we had the same color of soul...

And his eyes, there was something about his eyes. They were radiant - showing happiness, or liveliness. The color & shape of them & everything.

I was so shocked, I didn't even linger to find out his name, and I was kind of afraid to hang out with him 'cause I thought he was dating my friend. :( And I wouldn't want to cause problems...

But, what do you think I should do? :unsure:

And has anyone else felt this way before? :semi-twins:
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I would very casually ask your friend if he was just a friend or if she was seeing/dating him - preferably in casual conversation that did not give her an indication of what you wanted for a response and then go from there....
  3. KK99

KK99 Active Member

Yeah..might be a good idea. Though, I wish I knew what the feeling was. :[
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

In all my nearly 55 years, I've had one "love at first sight" sort of thing. We looked at each other across the room and that was that. Other people tried to talk to us, but we really just directed our attention solely on each other, right from the start. However, tbh, the relationship did not stand the test of time. It might have been infatuation mostly. I can say that there was an immediate "attraction" and I'd never to that point experienced that and I never have again. (Which is actually fine with me.) I discovered that for me, a real relationship needs the give and take and getting to know a person very well...It's not, for me, just looking into the guy's eyes, although it did happen that once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.