MMMMMM.....Good

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jhhop, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhhop

jhhop Well-Known Member

Just sitting here eating a bowl of ramen noodles. I love these things. Cheap, fast and tasty! I used to live on these because I couldn't afford anything else.
    I like to put a slice of american cheese in the middle of mine, makes a great snack/meal.
    Anyone else like these things? What's your favorite recipe or way to make them?

2. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Arg. You've made me hungry, I guess I should probably go eat something.

I like ramen too, I put green onions and hot sauce in mine- I feel a little weird since some of my friends think that's the nastiest thing ever.

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Can I ask...what's up with the cheese that makes it American? Is it just made there or something? :unsure:

4. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

^ American cheese was first made in America but they brought it back to the UK and that's what they called it. So, I guess the name stuck?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I used to LIVE on Ramen noodles when I was in college!!

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I HATE ramen noodles! Being asian i was fed ramen before i had a taste of milk.

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

American cheese is highly processed cheese.

I have not had Ramen noodles in a very long time, personally.

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I loved ramen back in the days I loved food.

9. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i just live off Tesco Value Noodles (9p a packet) when im low on funds... although emma is well fed :biggrin:

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I've got some ramen noodles... But I forgot I'm on a low sodium diet. D: Just two packages can't hurt!

11. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

There's a Korean brand in a bowl that I love, it comes in picante. The seasoning comes in its own packet so it can be as spicy as you want. But don't read the ingredients list because its loaded with sodium, MSG, and fish paste among other things. It also makes your breath stink, but I still love it.

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes I add an egg to the ramen when it's cooking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.