Mobid Fascinations...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Bambi, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Is it just me but when down do you think about other people that have committed suicide? I think about Cobain incessantly and Shannon Hoon ,who basically said fuck it and was reckless with the dosages and shit. I just can't stop thinking that they knew best....I don't know I guess I am pretty sick.
  2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I've looked up videos about suicide, and the victims a few times when I was really down. Particularly the "Bullied to death" video. I don't know why.
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Strangley enough....just reading about suicide made it better. That looks slightly fucked but yea :laugh:. But there are some really bad photos out there :eek:hmy:.

Also watching youtube videos or Dr phil clips about suicide and depression seems to help. I guess it's the whole discussion of things :dunno:.

It's waiting to 'get better' that's the hardest thing....:cry:
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm the exact same way. In particular, with disasters and accidents that have occurred.
  5. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Well, when I'm down I have an even higher tendency to read about things like suicide and self harm and drug abuse. I'm not sure why. It triggers me a lot and is probably far from helpful, but I do it anyway.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I've had a look at gun suicide photos on the internet before and they aren't pretty. I was just curious at what the after effects of this would be. And after looking at them, I hope that no one ever considers doing this to themself.
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I was in a terrible state just before Kurt Cobain shot himself and his shocking death tempted me to be a copy cat. I have had many mental images of getting out of this world B, it just comes down to wanting peace and not only when asleep. :unsure:
  8. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

All the time.I think about why are they so lucky to get it right when i have tryed so many times and failed.So are you sick for thinking that way?I dont think so
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.