Mobile chat

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BipolarGirl (Deathplease), Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The mobile chat is not working. It wants me to enter a password and won't show me any options to enter the chatrooms.
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

What phone are you using?
  3. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

try with a different web browser
  4. I have used mobile chat before and it has worked (just last night) but today it wasn't working

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
  5. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

6. Steven h

Steven h New Member

Feel free to chat to me i am new to this forum i also have bipolar i havent been to sleep yet . Depressed anxiety ridden . I know how you feel . Steve
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

If the chat was working for you last night, then it should not be a problem with the web browser your phone is supporting, but more likely with your mobile phone service or current softwave on your phone (such as Java). You might want to check that it is all up to speed and/or your network does not have any current glitches.
  8. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

Well, Java is not used here
  9. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Well then, that is one thing that can ruled out as a probable cause.
  10. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

hmm ..It can't be speed issue either as refreshing the page should solve any not loaded stuff .

Assumption :
    It could be cache issue or some CSS property was changed here which her browser doesn't support or an upgrade of arrow chat here might change CSS and javascript which is not supported by her browser
  11. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Nothing here has been upgraded or changed in the last few days to the best of my knowledge. I will test mobile chat on my phone and see if it works for me.
  12. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

you can see mobile site is working for others without testing .. as others can be seen online using mobile. Question still remains is it specific browser or other local issue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.