<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say. <mod edit-gentlelady- methods> I lie and say i'm okay cause i dont want to make any one else feel down.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am sorry that you feel you have to lie and say that your ok when your not. Please do not kill yourself. If you need to talk pm me. I am here for you and will always be here for you. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  3. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Don't do that. Please find someone to talk with immediately and don't think about this please. Call, PM or communicate with anyone you are comfortable with and don't think of <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> yourself no more. I am here to talk if you wanna. The thing is there is always hope even at times when it seems so bad. Find someone you are comfortable with and talk to him/her now... :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it?

you can talk to me. im here...

and i love you a lot
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Don't lie to me Darken...I've been "up" for years (hope it continues) so feel free to talk about your troubles.
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hey darken i did that to all the time but then i found SF and im begining to realise i dont have to always be ok yes its nice to be say your up but hey thats not always the case please talk to us at SF dont give up :hug:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you don't hurt yourself hun. I'm sorry you are wanting to die, I know it's hard hanging on... I don't want to live with the pain either, but i'm trying to hang on. Please try to hang onto life. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.