<Mod Edit> I want to do it too

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DownINoc, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownINoc

DownINoc New Member

I'm in the same situation that happened with <Mod edit>. My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago and I have not heard from him. I lost my best friend and my soulmate I talked to a friend today, but I didn't tell her my thoughts. I won't really attempt to do it because I'm afraid, but the pain is too much for me to handle. I used to self harm, but I stopped doing that because of the ugly scars that are visible. It always made me feel better after though. Should I call my ex boyfriend in a few more days? What should I do? Please please help.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are going through so much pain hun i know you don't believe it but the pain will lessen it will and you move on ok and find someone who will love you even more not harm you hugs

3. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Active Member

I don't have any specific advice to offer, but I just want you to know that YOU are not alone. I'm here for you and I will listen to you. You have someone in your corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.