<Mod Edit: Methods>

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Irishwayne, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irishwayne

Irishwayne New Member

iv had enough <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - methods> im 5'9" and 9 stone, i dont want to get it wrong and be disabled

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
  2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

Re: rope

Even if they knew, nobody will give that info... not allowed.

3. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

Wait, no!!! Please don't kill yourself. It's not too late to sit down and talk.
    I'm ready to listen. Why do you want to hang yourself? What's going on?

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

We are a pro life site, we do not give methods to other people. I can guess at what the method is, and if it's what I think it is, don't try it. There's still way too many ways you can screw up using any method (not just the one you're thinking of) even if you think you have accounted for everything. If you dont want to get it wrong and be disabled, then don't do it.

As has been said, its never too late to sit down and talk.

5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Be proud to be Irish, its a name that stands for toughness, dedication, good morals and they as a people have faced so much unnecessary adversity. Don't worry about racist insults from assholes. I've read your thread and from the sounds of it you have a lot of promise. So I hope you chose to stay even know you don't feel like it. There's a lot of people on here who have trouble with different things, lets all stick together.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And besides, there are other Irish people with problems here on this site too! I'm Irish!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.