<Mod Edit, Methods>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Morbituarty, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

<Mod edit,IrishDoll:Methods>

OP-You cannot discuss methods here. SF is a pro life forum, feel free to tell us why you are feeling this way, :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'd rather my post just be deleted than edited to say something completely different than what I said. =/

3. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Eh, trust me, don't do it. It's a lot harder to do than people think, and I'd say that almost all the time just leaves you with a few nasty ass scars. Trust me, I tried very hard, and all i was left was with some scars, a couple month hospital stay, and a hurt ego.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you have gotten in the point in life where you feel this is your only option however we don't discuss methods on this site-we are here to support your efforts and struggle to live.
    I hope you use this place as intended..I know what it is like to want a sure way out..trust me there are very few and this is not one of them..please talk to us....you may want to start another thread as this may get taken down...it is awfully direct in talking about methods so don't feel offended just the policy around here.
    You may pm me if you need to talk too.
    Bambi

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

We can't discuss methods because they're influential.
    I'm sorry you're so desperate to suicide, but sweetheart, it's just that u cant figure solutions for your problems. everyone has problems and everyone can solve their problems, or live with them. Please try to think of methods of being alive. You don't deserve to die. You are a precious being to this world! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.