<Mod Edit-Timeline>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bullzye, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

I've decided I am going to <Mod Edit-Timeline> this existence, or what everyone tells me is existence. I have found everyone on this site very supportive and I would like to thank everyone for helping me through tough times. Enough is enough. I don't know who I am anymore, I don't know if I am real or who is real.
    I can't cope with the constant voices, lack of energy, depressed mood and not enjoying anything. I feel I am burden to people, especially my CPN. When I am gone those people wont have to worry anymore. They will be able to enjoy their lives and I will be free and peaceful.
    Thanks again everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, we don't allow timelines or suicide notes so I may edit your post after I write what I am going to write.

I am delighted that this forum has helped you and hope it does continue to, I beg you. Please do not do this. While you are alive there is hope. Depression is a horrible awful illness that deteriorates us but it IS treatable. Please, talk to me, I will be online all day, and am willing to listen.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Bullzye you are NOT a burden ok the professionals who look after you do not see you that way they are there to help you and understand you are not well Please reach out to them and let then help you ok they would want to be your support they do not want to see you harm yourself h ugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.