<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about suicide just yet, but I'm getting there. Does anyone know about the affects of <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> on the body? Aside from the fact that drinking it can be lethal and that it tastes sweet. I need to know this as more of a last resort thing, i still have a small chance for being alive, just barley.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Re:

This is a pro life forum.. As far as knowing anyone, yes there was a guy in the hospital with me.. He drank some and now he is on kidney dialosis the rest of his life..Please rethink this and look for a positive path to follow..

Re:

We dont give info on methods on this site.
We rather focus on getting better and trying to focus upwards. thought we all have problems with that.
can I/we help with anything your going through right now? talk about it?

I am not sure about suicide just yet, but I'm getting there. Does anyone know about the affects of <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> on the body? Aside from the fact that drinking it can be lethal and that it tastes sweet. I need to know this as more of a last resort thing, i still have a small chance for being alive, just barley.
thanks.
Hi, we don't provide methods of suicide here but we do provide support on how to fight your suicidal thoughts.. We encourage everyone to fight on and live on.. Want to share your problems with us..?? :hugtackles:

IV2010

I hope you'll listen to stranger1 .....
stick around here and tell us what's happening to make you feel like this..

peacelovingguy

Hey Kenneth, you can think about suicide but if you've gone beyond that to idealising about it then actually looking for methods, your depression is at a stage when you literally have nothing to lose by seeking help.

Not sure of what you've done in this department - if you have been to a doctor or counselling or how long you've been this down.

Like others say, this site is not a forum that promotes suicide. Giving advice for people with depression to kill themselves would be very wrong because depression has its peaks and its valleys. Right now your in the peak - suicide seems a 'good' idea, but in a few days, weeks, months, you might get some job, find some educational course, meet someone, find something out that changes your life.

Friend of mine put up a shelving unit. It fell down and hit his arm. The examination found bruising and a tumour. He got the cancer in the nick of time all because a shelf fell.

Which American president picked up a peanut and had an idea about making success?

What I'm saying is that depression is just a particular phase of your life right now. Bad as it might seem to be its not actually ever as bad as it could be. Something always comes up - but you should at least get into treatment - pop a pill a day, do other other things once that kicks in. Therapy perhaps if you take to it.

Your depression, is it something linked to a particular event or events, or is it just the 'prize' in life's lucky bag, which came up trumps with the dark moods?

It comes, but it does go also.

The main thing is that treatment will help you enjoy some of the good times as well as deal with the inevitable bad ones.

Good luck bro. Keep the faith whatever that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00