<Mod Edit>

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by epik, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epik

epik New Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Countdown> I am going to kill myself.

My girlfriend of 6 years who I planned to ask to marry me next fall dumped me. She has ignored me, as if we never dated, for the last three weeks. We have broken up before, I have even dated other girls. I end up coming back to her every time. She is the love of my life and I cannot enjoy life without her. I know she loves me still, but she is trying extremely hard to get over me and move on. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. She was the only girl for me, and I cannot imagine myself with another woman.

<Mod Edit>, I am spending the day with my brother and sister. I am then going to come home (45 minutes away), spend a night out on the town with my friends, then come home and end my life. The purpose to continue on in life, is to enjoy it. I know I will never enjoy life without her. I have tried my all to convince her to date me, to no avail.

I have already written a letter to her, and my family which I will leave beside me. I not looking for someone to talk me out of it, I'm merely looking for an electronic copy as to why I am doing this.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.