<Mod Edit>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Elitist, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elitist

Elitist New Member

I orginally came to this forum because I want to die. I have had enough of life. I am a disaster and nothing good happens to me. Everyone betrays me and noone cares for me truly i have for others. I've tryed my best to be a model citizenm humanitarian, Ive done what i can. Why then still wht then? still does bad things come my wa and nobody give a fuck about me? I am an outcast and ive known for a very long time i dont beong anywhere to anyone i am different im a wierdo a freak abnormal and im just tired. i clinged onto hope after hope dont give me that bulshit, i want out. im not even making sens eim not even tying properly and i dont even knwo wha tim saying arghhhh! just so fed up anry? maybe i dont know? but whats thisss? <Mod Edit, WildCherry> i didnt come here to be told not to, i thought people wer ehere to help and guide me, ive already made u my mind <Mod Edit, WildCherry> truth is im scared, thats the only thing stopping me, but my pain alive WILL NEVER ENDDDD AND ITS UNBBERABLE. plzzz someoneee

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Re: Can somebody help me die???

Hello and welcome to this site. I am sorry you are feeling so low and down. It happens to everyone, to some degree, through out life. Dying is a HUGE decision and one of the very few, if not the only, decisions in life that once made and carried out... cannot be reversed or turned around. You can't change your mind later, so please take the time to discuss and evaluate all potential options - even though I'm sure you feel you have tried everything already.

Sometimes, sharing and discussing with peers (which is what everyone on this site is to one another) can help to build perspective. Would you be open to some dialog about things you have done or tried, and then to listen to other people here who may have other options they've tried that might be worth looking at too? You are welcome to post here and discuss, or to come into the live chat sessions (see the chat link on top of this page). We all support one another here and in time, we all become friends. I think I can speak for most here when I say that we'd love to include you in our group and work together with you to maybe find some hope that you are missing.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm truly sorry for what you're going through. However, SF is a pro-life site, and so nobody here will give you what you're looking for. We'll be here to listen, offer support, and advice if we can. But we won't, in any way, help you to harm yourself.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, I'm sorry things seems so unbearable right now. With help, support and guidance you can get through this. I am glad you decided to join us. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.