<mod edit> ????

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tinydancer1, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinydancer1

Tinydancer1 Member

ok i really really cannot do this anymore.... i really do not wanna be here anymore. Ive given it alot of thought and i really really want to end this suffering <Mod edit- asking methods>? i really dont wanna die in pain , i just wish i could fall asleep and not wake up. I am through with this now i have no money so i cannot get any help or get back on my feet, im sick so i cannot work, i have no money for medication. i cannot leave the house and get anything <mod edit guidelines>. Please dont tell me to not go through with it , i seriously have no choice anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  2. kieranhawk

kieranhawk New Member

Re: easiest most painless way????

wow you sound exactly like how im feeling right now,,,i spent several hours on the internet reading ways to die because i feel the exact same way seriously i was so surprissed when i read you post...<mod edit- guidelines> didnt find anything perfect,,,they all seem to bring some pain

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi there,

We are a pro life support site so talking of methods is not allowed here. No one will tell you the least painful way to go here. Instead, why don't you talk about what has brought you to this point, we may be able to offer you some good advice :)

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can tell you right now, no method is foolproof or painless. I may not have personal experience with that, but that's one thing that stops me, along with fear of death. Please keep posting here, tell us what's going on and we can try and help :hug:

5. Tinydancer1

Tinydancer1 Member

Thanks guys,
    I just feel theres no way of me getting back on my feet. im fighting an illness cannot work and have absolutely no money. If I had some money It wouldn't be so bad. Im so stressed out because of money situation I need dentral work that I need to pay for and medication. If I had some money I would be able to sort these out and I could concentrate on getting better. Im just getting worse because of stress and I literraly do not know how I can go on. :(

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm not an expert as I do not live in the USA, but I hear that some hospitals and doctors do sliding scale programs so you only pay for what you can afford, it might be worth looking into.

7. John B

John B Active Member

I want to say that life on this planet sucks for the mass majority of humans. That doesn’t mean that your situation is less relevant it just means that a lot of people go through a different version of the same thing. Death should never be an option. If you want to die, you should fully understand what life is in the first place. Everything that makes us who we are exists as electrical impulses in organic tissue, when those impulses stop and the cells decay, what we are as individual, is gone, permanently. There’s no coming back from that point. The afterlife only exists in the minds of those that believe in it and doesn’t exist anywhere else in the universe. Heaven was earth prior to humans and hell is earth during the rule of avaricious homo-sapiens. I read your other post to get a better idea of what you’re going through and death is never the answer for any problem. Let me know if this helps as a death deterrent.
    -I do not know enough to have a valid opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.