Mods: Am i missing something here ?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by flyingdutchmen, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

sorry SF i wasnt realy sure where to post this.i am new here but believ e i found something i find very surprising. i do see so many subjects and under-subjects in the forum but where can i find "succes story's" ?

story's from people who have made it and came out of their depression ?

what keeps people motivated here if they cant read or learn from the ones that made it?

am i missing something, is there a place where people post succes story's,
    if not maybe it would be an idea to give them this oppertunity?

cheers

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, flyingdutchman.

I think the forum you are looking for is "Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages" -- http://www.suicideforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

It's a forum under "The Gathering" and is described:

Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages
    Had a good day? Things looking up? Have you succeeded in overcoming your depression/suicidal thoughts/addiction etc? Post here with any positive messages and help others see that things can improve. [Public Forum]

Also, there's lots of fun stuff in the Coffee House - games, humor, pictures, daily cafe.

I hope this info helps you find what you are looking for. If you had something else in mind, perhaps you can put a note in Letters to Management (LtM) and describe it in more detail. That way staff can have a think and a discussion about its feasibility as a new subforum.

All the best and stay safe,

A.

3. History

History Well-Known Member

success stories for people with depression is never lasting. you get out of one then after a while, another one comes.

4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

this is not nesecarely true, what you are saying is that if you have been in a depression once it will follow you the rest of your life?

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

We can't have our ups without our downs unfortunately :(.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.