Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow you guys must feel like Gods, damn I guess since no one seems to believe in Gods, you guys have to show us what a God can do? Nice banning people from a Suicide chat room, More power to you guys. You just like everyone else who ignore people, you can't handle people so you choose to ignore them, You can't handle someone speaking out, that would make everyone else see that they can, and would not want that would we? Of course, you can say I'm out of line but really am I? Was I profane in anyway? ummm no? Why not out me on ignore? wait you can't have me infecting people with what I say then you would have no power would you? I'm so sorry, not? Really you know what Hitler did when you did no believe in what he did? Well I think we all know, don't want a IP bann wait? I can easly change that... I know this is probley going to get deleted as well, bec you can't have people posting about how corrupted you guys really are...

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Despised

There was no corruption going on in chat tonight. I truly am sorry you feel as if that's what happened. Calling someone hitler is not deemed okay, especially since the whole argument at hand had nothign to do with you at all. I'm really sorry you feel that you were targetted in anyway. Please take care of yourself
    :hug:

3. ybt

ybt Guest

If you have complaint about staff just send them a letter in Letters to the Management, it's better than quarrelling publically on the boards.

4. NO! because everyone on the boards needs to see this! How is Hitler bad? Wow what so wrong with called someone Hitler? I get banned for calling someone Hitler but other people can call people stupid? say FUCK! etc... Wow at least what I say is not profane, and Idc who it is targeted at, glad someone notices me when I speak out!

5. ~PinkElephants~

how in god's name is calling someone hitler okay??? are you for real??? I think that this thread should be locked b/c all it's gonna do is provoke a war of words.

6. do u have borderline personality disorder or something?

one moment ur like "Hahahaha I like eggs"
    then the next ur like "i'm educated, dont fuck with me,
    or i'll kill u with my big words."

pick a persona and stick with it.
    it gets confusing.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2007
  7. ~PinkElephants~

umm...okay???

8. wow you would say that! Tell me how Hitler was bad? how can people swear and get away with it? O yea favorites! wow no heart, hating someone for what they done in the past yet you say in the chat that stop living in the past to deadbeat yet your a hypocrite Good game...

9. ~PinkElephants~

He killed how many jewish people mage??

I am reporting this thread b/c its gonna start a flame war and it shouldn't happen

10. ybt

ybt Guest

Right. CALM DOWN.

As always there needs to be some mediation, the mods should warn people before taking action, and the members need to watch what they say. Yes, it's "only" Hitler, but don't you think that comes across as an insult? If it was meant as an endearing term, I very much doubt it. If you were banned or whatever, you must have been warned several times before they did anything. And anyway, LTM is really the best place for this, it's senseless for this to spill out onto the forums. You're dealing with people who are very sensitive and often in a bad place, so you have to be careful.

11. umm what about all the good things Hitler did? Advance Medically for everything? advance technology? umm without Hitler we would not have been as far as we are today? What every you say I will prove wrong! you think your so smart and you can't even look at 2 sides of a argument GTFO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.