Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 21, 2010.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

My cat died today...I knew she was ill..But I wasn't ready for this..

I miss her already...So many tears...

People might say "She's just a cat, so what?" But she was part of my heart and our family, and everyone loved her..

RIP Mogs xx

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: i know how it feels to loose a treasured pet, i cried for days after loosing my cat too... im gonna be a wreck when sam dies, so your not alone hun!! :hug: :hug: xx
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i no the pain also, i cried when i lost my cat, and alot we had her 21 years :sad: do u have a fav photo of ur cat that u could have framed?? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: dont feel silly for crying for a cat, they are part of a family pets are!!
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I might find some pictures but not yet..Still very upset :sad:

I just want her back... :( :(
  5. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hello Sizz,

This must be a very difficult time for you. Those who love pets will undertand where you,re coming from. I dont think our heart makes much of difference between a two-legged person and a four legged one. Not much to say that will make things better for quite a while. What helps me get through is the thought that I did good by my pet. That because of me they had a good home, they were loved. Its so much easier to make a pet happy. There is peace to find in that. I am sure Mogsy knew how much she meant for you.
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Everyone has "moved on"..But I can't :( I miss her so much..

I can't feed her ham at tea or stroke her whilst watching tv :cry:

Ugh... :sad:
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry. It's such early days. It may not be that people have moved on like you think, it may be they don't want to talk about her to upset you, or upset themselves.

Do you want to tell us about her?
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

She was always clumsy and made everyone laugh...She loved getting into small spaces..I would find her in drawers and the most bizarre places..

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

She sounds awesome, and a right character. She was also very clearly loved.

Have you thought of doing anything to honour her memory, or help you remember her?
  10. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i wish you peace Sizzoragame, death of such a friend is so painfull,