Mom...Grrr

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

she just told me she hates me and to get out of her face all because i decided to go for a long walk yesterday....idk what to do...that was the last straw and im clinging to one person right now.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I bet your mom spoke out of some internal struggle she is having not because she really met it...moms are people too so please habibi don't do anything rash okay? Your a lovely person full of love and potential and I really think she was just very frustrated at something else and will come apologize soon.

Love B

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

yeah maybe...idk she looked pretty serious.

4. TriEdge

TriEdge Member

I don't know your mom obviously, but my mom would always pull that same crap. Like I'd do nothing and just get the whiplash effect because she's pissed eternally.

I would try not to let it bother you so much and not believe what she said. Her saying that was just to do exactly what happened--make you upset.

Some people can also easily say harsh things and feel nothing. I'm REALLY against ever saying the F word to close ones. But I had a friend that would say F you blah blah like nothing and make me cry. Maybe the world 'hate' makes you feel the same.

Hang in there

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Moms can be the worst... :hug:

6. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

I hate parents like this... they drive me fucking insane

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

yeah same here :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.