Mom, I love you but my life is not a life -me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Stylez, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

I tried using a <mod:edit Jodi> but i just couldn't do it. She sitting right here sewing and has no idea i just tried to kill myself. I'm going to try <Mod:Edit Jodi>if i have the guts. I can't handle all the support groups therapists and psychaitrists.

Just typing that makes me have hope.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  2. ybt

ybt Guest

please don't kill yourself... there is hope, contrary to what depression makes you think. please tell us your situation, it might help clarify things a bit
  3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder for about two years and i'm sick of all the appointments and the support my parents try to give me. Last time I was happy was last October which eventually led me in the hospital for a manic episode. I've been depressed ever since.

I don't know anything, seriously I'm ignorant on so many things its not even funny.. I can't talk with anybody. Theres nothing i can do about it which makes me happy. I know there's hope but I never look forward to going to my support groups which is a main thing in getting well. I get uncomfortable in social situations and i tend to judge people which is a mind set i hate having.

I know it seems my life is better then a lot of people here but when i wrote that suicide note i really meant it at the time. Does that make it more serious or any less serious.

I've heard the advice on here so I'm not expecting anything new but I have another support group to go to so I'll end it here.
  4. noname124

noname124 Member

I feel asif im in ur shoes right now man...
  5. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

If you have bipolar disorder then the depression should eventually lift, you've got to battle through it until you start to feel better and happy again. I once thought I had bipolar disorder but I was told by a doctor it wasn't likely, I'm still trying to work out why I get depressed.
  6. PoetMan

PoetMan Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.