Mom is possibly cheating on my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socialman

So, I get on her phone, and she has picutres of a guys penis taken with a camera phone. It's not my dad's penis though because he is blind and overweight. The guy in the picture is skinny. The carpet and bedding are also different. I just want to kill myself.

My cousin is supposedly a slut and I'm worried about her being a bad role model to my younger cousins, and now I have to put up with this. I just want to kill myself soon. After school this semester, I am doing it.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
How about talking to her about it?
Might be a perfectly reasonable explanation, tho I'm struggling to think what.
Or, it might just be that you are about to find out that parents are just people and just as likely to make mistakes as the next person.
Either way, this could lead to a better understanding of your parent and either put your mind at rest, or at worst get some understanding of where your mums' head is at.

Escapist

So, I get on her phone, and she has picutres of a guys penis taken with a camera phone. It's not my dad's penis though because he is blind and overweight. The guy in the picture is skinny. The carpet and bedding are also different. I just want to kill myself.
Confronting your Mother with your discovery is probably the best thing you can do at this moment. I understand your fear, but it's best to hear your mother out before drawing your conclusion.

My cousin is supposedly a slut and I'm worried about her being a bad role model to my younger cousins, and now I have to put up with this. I just want to kill myself soon. After school this semester, I am doing it.
Why do you want to kill yourself? If you end up doing that, your cousin will affect your younger cousins with her possible revolting attitude. Suicide won't get you anywhere, but standing up for your smaller cousins will. One thing you could do is talk with your cousin about her behaviour. If that doesn't work you could always try be the role model instead? ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Socialman

Confronting your Mother with your discovery is probably the best thing you can do at this moment. I understand your fear, but it's best to hear your mother out before drawing your conclusion.

Why do you want to kill yourself? If you end up doing that, your cousin will affect your younger cousins with her possible revolting attitude. Suicide won't get you anywhere, but standing up for your smaller cousins will. One thing you could do is talk with your cousin about her behaviour. If that doesn't work you could always try be the role model instead? ^_^
I can't be a role model. That side of the family doesn't like me because I have depression problems. I'm not allowed to hang out with those kids.

Hello darksider.You should maybe think twice about confronting your mom,for a few days at least until you think about what may happen when you do challenge her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00