Mom touches me without my consent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Khvde, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Hi. This is goimg to be a weird thread maybe but I want to let it all out.

I am a 22 year old woman. My mom touches me in a weird way since I was a teenager.

I used to go crazy and hit her like I am a kung fu master. I got really angry and yelled at her always.
    I always said her I dont want her to touch me.
    Today she touched my ass again and it just made me really grossed out.
    Those arent accidental touchs. She just touches my ass and leave her arm there.
    I want to beat the shit out of her when she touches me without my consent.
    She asks me if I am a rape victim or not just because I dont want her to touch my ass.
    I also feel like my mom is closeted lesbian so she kinda tries to satisfy some of her repressed urges.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

That sounds really unpleasant!

Have you tried to explain to her calmly that you don't like being touched that way, and how it makes you feel? Maybe she has misunderstood you before, thinking you were joking or something?

I'm sorry you have to deal with this
    Khvde likes this.
  3. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

No she knows how disgusted I feel when she touches me without my consent. She even asks me if I was raped before just because I dont want her to touch my ass.

Also I hurt her badly in the past when she forced me so she knows how serious I am.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi my friend, I'm sorry this is happening to you. It doesn't sound normal for a mother to do this to her daughter, especially when you've made it "very" clear how much it bothers you. I'm assuming this doesn't happen when your father is around. It's a difficult situation to deal with, since you are living there, I honestly don't know what the best way would be to deal with this. How do you think you're father would react to this? Is there a counsellor at your University that you could talk with and maybe get a professional opinion. You have enough to concentrate on right now with your university work, I'm so sorry you have this to deal with too. Take care my friend.
    seidhr_the_cheese and Khvde like this.
  5. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Well my father and older sister tell her to stop forcing me but now because I dont want it but because I hurt her badly every time she forces me. Like they dont care if i like it or not all they care is me beating my mom when she forces me.
    Brian777 likes this.
  6. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Have you ever come across this weird youtube cat videos where some idiot forces the cat non-stop and cat starts to attack and creates damage on the idiot and the idiot and the others blame the cat? This is how my mom and I look like.
    Brian777 likes this.
  7. MisterBGone

Can you just, leave? Move out? If not, possibly tell her you're going to go to the cops--& then decide how you'd proceed should she call your bluff... It isn't good - what it's doing to you (and also her when you get physical), so hopefully you can figure something out. Try to find some way to explain to some one the damage that is being done; in the event that on its surface, that is what it sounds like as well as what one can see, it's thought of as, "not that bad."
    Khvde likes this.