momento de platino

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by rodrigo toscano, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discutiendo lo discutible, lo discutible directa su discusión a lo indiscutible.

Lo indiscutible se esconde en la charla del día para aparecer—discutible.

Esta conversación <guión> gran búsqueda <guión> alegata clásica <guión> burbujeo en una esquina de la galaxia, lo deja a uno (vergonzosamente) “interesado.”

Nos va dar entender este autor que le interesa: luchas ideológicas terrestiales, métodos no genéricos de comunicación, lecturas de poesía, gente extraña sin razón alguna de estar maullando en pleno día, y el misterio del silencio ensordecedor circundante.

“No hay que reinventar la rueda ya rodano,” nos exige el autor, “ni hay que acuchillar un lápiz filosófico en la manzana de la historia pudriéndose…hay—existen instantes—donde la poseía se sobre estima al momento exacto que se ha rendido.”

Ahora le pedimos al poema (transmitiendo en vivo) que salga de atras de su cortina.

Salga, por favor.

“Gracias, bienvenidos. Disfruten o rechacen este momento—me da igual. Atrapas de los siglos no me he callado el locico por nadie. Notenlo. Gracias.

Los dejo con dos versos (incluso prosaicos):

La espera de energías alternativas, sostenibles—ha terminado.

La espera de explicaciones de modos de comunicación entre extraterrestres

—sigue y sigue.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Very very loosely translated (sorry) this is what I got. Anyone have any idea what this "guest" is trying to say?

Discussing the debatable thing, debatable direct its discussion to the unquestionable thing. The unquestionable thing hides in char it of the day for appear-debatable. This conversation great alegata search classic bubbling in a corner of the galaxy, leaves it to one (shamefully) “interested.” * It goes to give to understand this author to us who interests to him: terrestiales ideological fights, nongeneric methods of communication, poetry readings, strange people without reason some of being maullando in broad daylight, and the mystery of surrounding deafening silence. “It is not necessary to re-invent the wheel the Rhone already,” it demands the author, “nor it is necessary to stab a philosophical pencil in the apple of history being rotted… have-exist it owned moment-where it on esteem at the exact moment that has surrendered.” * Now we asked to him to the poem (transmitting live) that leaves back its curtain. It leaves, please. IT TARES! “Thanks, welcomes. They enjoy or they reject this gives equal moment-me. You catch of the centuries I have not shut up locico by anybody. Notenlo. Thanks. I leave them with two verses (even prosaic): The delay of alternative energies, sustainable-has finished. The delay of explanations of ways of communication between extraterrestrial - it follows and it follows.
  3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Thanks for the translation Itma. Only I don't understand it either. Would Rodrigo like to comment some more?
  4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I noted some errors in irma's translation (who likely used an online translator) so I translated it from my own knowledge. Might be some mistakes but it should be mostly accurate:

Discussing what is discussable, what is discussable directs the discussion to what cannot be discussed.

What cannot be discussed hides in conversations/chats of days to come - discussable.

This conversation (script) grand search (script) classic argument (script) "bubbles" in a corner of the galaxy, leaving someone (shamefully) interested.

This writer will tells us what really matters: world-wide terrestrial fights, non-generic methods of comunication, poetry readings, strange people with no reason to be "wronging"/hurting others in the light of day, and the mistery of the deafening silence around us.

"There's no need to re-invent the already spinning weel" tell us the author "nor there is the need to sharpen a pencil in the rotting phylosophical apple... there are instants when poetry overestimates itself on the moment when it surrenders."

Now we beg the poem (broadcast live) to exit from behind the curtain.

Exit, please

Now! (note: I think, not sure)

"Thank you, welcome. Enjoy or reject this moment . it's all the same to me. Over the centuries I haven't shut up for no one. Take note. Thank You.

I'll leave you with the verses (including prose)

The wait for alternative energy sources, sustainable ones - is over

The wait for means of communication with aliens

- goes on and on.

If someone wants to give it a shot in making any sense out of it, be my guest lol. I'd try but I'm too busy (just translated because oh well... I had an urge to do it)
  5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Right. Ok. Thanks Pedro. Though I have to confess that I'm still not much the wiser. Bit esoteric for me I think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.