Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by mmcnellis, Feb 9, 2011.

1. mmcnellis

mmcnellis New Member

Mommy, I look at your facebook page and I feel at a complete loss. I need your help. I feel horrible, I miss you and I really really need your guidance. I can't stand being in the house and I can't focus enough to do anything for school. I'm so angry that you left but I know you are no longer in pain. I can't stand waiting for health insurance to go through so I can finally get help. I miss you so much.

What am I going to do when Matt leaves? He and B have become my little family. Now he's going to be going far away and I'm stuck in the drafty house.

I know its only has been a short time since you passed away. You died ten days after my birthday. The holidays sucked and so did your birthday. God, I miss you.

I hope one day I can make you proud. I know I'm not doing it right now but one day I will.
  2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

:hug: sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how hard it must have been especially being so close to your birthday. I know what you mean about not being able to concentrate though, i still have times where i can't now.

I'm sure your mom is very proud of you even if you don't realise it.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for you loss your mom is still in your heart and her guidance will never leave you okay I hope in time you can remember you mom with more happiness and less pain hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear Mum....*hugs*
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss :hug:
  6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

you will make her proud. big hugggggggs
  7. Baltazaar

Baltazaar Active Member

A mother's giudance begins in childhood and continues all of our lives. What she had to teach you of her values, love etc she has shared with you. Make treasure of it and try to apply them in your life. I know the feeling as mine has passed away few months ago and the holidays have been hell. Thing will get better, give yourself time and seek help .. mourning is not an easy thing to go through.