Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

Howdy!

How was your weekend?

What's on tap for today and this week?

I am still flying high from yesterday.

aoeu

Weekend sucked, changed my dose of medication and had to sort out my terrible sleep schedule. Meanwhile, I was about 12 hours off from everyone I knew and bored out of my mind as a result.

However, I'm on good hours now! Today I've got no plans... Tomorrow I've a friend coming over, Thursday I should be able to go swimming (missed last week due to bad roads), and Friday I'm going to see my doctor. I'm slightly depressed and I don't really have anything good on the horizon, though seeing Elizabeth tomorrow should boost my mood a bit.

G

Godsdrummer

Swimming sounds like a blast! As for me, I am still a little tired from yesterday. I really gave it my all performing at church yesterday. Playing drums I think is a young man's game. lol

Oh well, Wednesday night at practice we will try it again.

G

Godsdrummer

I know what you mean. Yesterday was damned near perfect. Today, reality is back.

But it's not all bad. If you guys want to hear and watch me play, there is video up now, I think.

If you click on the link in my siggy for OFC, you can go to my church website. From there, go to media, and then click on sermons and find the one from yesterday 2/28. You will have to go to the end (you can fast forward) but I think there is video of us playing, Here Comes The Sun.

Vanquished

good morning bill...i've got to send you a pm later...you've got to hear what God did last night...it was phanomenal....never ceases to amaze me that's for sure..but i've been up all night so i should probably go try to get some sleep...you all take care

G

Godsdrummer

Cool. I got my tv back on yesterday. Dish Network. Watched the first episode of The Pacific on HBO last night, it rocked!

G

Godsdrummer

Yeah I am happy with that. We are fricking busy at work this morning. Also I am gonna try for a new job. Assistant manager position at a cellular retail store for ATT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00