Monday, February 26, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks Gaz!!!!
Hiya Angie, hope you feel better soon.....
I made cookies again :)
They're just baking, gonna take them out the oven in a moment (should probably go down now but lazy).
Have to go to the bank to put a few pounds in my account so that it doesn't go into overdraft, which it will otherwise.
Come join us @Freya @Anttmel @rabitt3434 @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee @Dark Angel 777 @Charlieb10088 @Ash600 @walkerbait95
Not got time for more tagging as have to open the oven....

Challenge for today is to post on count to a million thread. And prove @JmpMster wrong - he thinks we won't get to a million. I say we will. lol.

Happy Monday!!!!

yonk

thank you for the invite, gaz :D

i just came back from the gym + eat. almost fell asleep on the bed too after bath x)
but i'm awake for now ~

today's feb photo ch is about "light". hmm ~
tokyo illu.jpg okinawa illu.jpeg

olympia illu.jpg light kizaru.jpg
(sources : Tokyo illumination, Okinawa illu, Blackpool's Winter Gardens 2014, and the last one.. can be ignored [from one piece] x))

weeell ~ it's just the end of monday. and it's quite cheesy, but may we keep shining a bright "light" till weekend xD

JD4010

Hi. I'm having a wicked time dealing with the fact it's Monday. I dread coming to work more with each passing day.

Daíthí

What will be will be
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
SF Social Coordinator
Evening from the snowy UK! Hope everyone has had/is having a not too unpleasant Monday! The hardest part of the week is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00