1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
1. what would make the next generation better on his earth

2. name anything positive that you can think of about this planet

3. what would you like to see as a trait most humans would have

it's been a while since i opened a cafe

also please say hi to my daughter she joined on her bday on july 23, as most of us she has her issues and i hope she can share them when she's ready. her name is @Froggie ....mike

@may71 @Ash600 @JMG @Lane @Bbear82 @cymbele @Witty⭐️Sarcasm @Kira @Road to Nowhere

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
my answers

1. what would make the next generation better : decrease the population, and try to equalize the wealth a little better.

2. positive about the planet : it has withstood mans onslaught andkin still survived. also she gives clean air, water, life saving plants, and food. if we can get a little better earth can be a paradise again

3. most important trait : empathy and honesty

@KindaOtiose @ShyGuy @Sunspots @Auri @Thauoy @LonelyHiker @Aurelia @Gonz @extraterrestrialone @Champagne @Snake on the Moon

Bergerac

Turning back to, whether you have a religious belief or not, some morals contained with that. Put more value on marriage, the nuclear family etc.

The beauty of many countries, to explore.

Putting decent people as equally important to themselves.

Thanks for the tag @1964dodge

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Turning back to, whether you have a religious belief or not, some morals contained with that. Put more value on marriage, the nuclear family etc.

The beauty of many countries, to explore.

Putting decent people as equally important to themselves.

Thanks for the tag @1964dodge
as far as going back to the old morals and the nuclear family i think a lot of it depends on how people raise thier children. they learn more about how to act as an adult more by thier parents example than thier parents teaching. we had old fashioned morals boys don't hit girls you have to work hard to get ahead respect your elders etc. that's how i was raised that's how my kids were raised and in turn that's how my grandchildren are being raised. my kids aren't perfect but they are great humans that i'm very proud of. ...mike...*hug*shake

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
To have more tolerance for one another and less hatred.

Nature, people who are kind and like to help one another, animals, space

Empathy, compassion, and kindness.

Bergerac

as far as going back to the old morals and the nuclear family i think a lot of it depends on how people raise thier children. they learn more about how to act as an adult more by thier parents example than thier parents teaching. we had old fashioned morals boys don't hit girls you have to work hard to get ahead respect your elders etc. that's how i was raised that's how my kids were raised and in turn that's how my grandchildren are being raised. my kids aren't perfect but they are great humans that i'm very proud of. ...mike...*hug*shake
Exactly! *hug

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

it's been a while since i opened a cafe

also please say hi to my daughter she joined on her bday on july 23, as most of us she has her issues and i hope she can share them when she's ready. her name is @Froggie ....mike

@may71 @Ash600 @JMG @Lane @Bbear82 @cymbele @Witty⭐️Sarcasm @Kira @Road to Nowhere
Welcome to the SF family @Froggie

Something I like about this planet is nature...

Hoping today is blessed for everyone.

Thanks for opening and tagging!!!!

Come join @Kiwi2016 @kat319 @Charliex8 @Road to Nowhere @Lostfoundandlostagain @dtc @Somebody Else @pooky @worthless_loser

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @1964dodge :)
And welcome to the SF family @Froggie, come in and say hi, the coffee is good in here :)

Having their own place to call home and enough food on the table to feed themselves and their families. To be able to afford education and have the freedom to use it and think for themselves.

There are so many amazingly beautiful and positive things on this planet. The innocence of a newborn baby, the beauty of the flora and fauna around us, the diversity of its inhabitants and the love and kindness they're able to show eachother.

Kindness. To eachother and the environment.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for tagging me @1964dodge & welcome @Froggie :)

1. what would make the next generation better on his earth?
Similar to what others have said, having needs met (at LEAST physical ones), things being a lot less stressful in general esp. when it comes to $ and people in general being a lot more understanding, forgiving and compassionate to others. Also if schools were to be required to teach kids about some real life kinds of skills as in how to deal effectively with better understanding feelings, communication, social interactions, how to effectively & respectfully interact with people and just how to navigate all of that in a way that spreads a lot more positivity, acceptance & unconditional love & a lot less fear and hate. That would be a very great world imo :)

Lots of things but esp. animals, nature (esp. flowers, trees, plants, shells, natural phenomena, all kinds of things), and just all the things it's able to do to repair itself and restore balance to things in the world.

3. what would you like to see as a trait most humans would have?

The things I listed in the first question and also just having a genuine, sincere enthusiasm for getting to know other people, listening to what they have to say and helping them have more clarity when it's needed. Also respecting differences, being a lot more accepting, less judgemental of things they don't understand, tactfulness, calm/easy-going, open-minded, fair, balanced, kindness, generosity, modesty/humbleness, caring, unconditionally loving, where they feel deeply rewarded from helping others whenever possible and are just brave when it comes to how they interact with other people in general (not just following along mindlessly based on what others do & things like that).

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for tagging me @1964dodge. Welcome to SF @Froggie.

1. what would make the next generation better on his earth?

Struggling with this one, easier avenues to employment and lower education costs. More optimism all around. Continued equal rights for women around the world.

Those that try to help save it. The ability of it to heal.

Innovation.

KindaOtiose

Good morning (or evening) everyone!

What would make the next generation better on his earth

I actually agree with the points made about morals earlier, although this is quite an unusual standpoint for my age. I don't want to seem uptight or like no fun lol but it seems to me the current (and by extent the next) generation sees moral authority inside themselves rather than inside the law or religion like previous generations. By moral authority I mean the set of guidelines in which people try to live there lives by and which governs what actions they consider to be just. To an extent this is healthy and religion has a lot of ideals I don't agree with, however I think this has led to shorter and shorter term thinking which may not be good for society in the long term as people do whatever they can justify to themselves. It seems teenagers and young adults, similarly aged to myself, are engaging in more and more activities which would have been considered vices 30 years ago but which has been mainstreamed now. I think it would be healthier if society returned to having some sort of moral authority which encouraged commitment, healthy and safe behavior and respecting yourself. I hope what I'm talking about makes sense and I don't come off as some sort of fun sponge.

Name anything positive that you can think of about this planet
Nature, babies, positive emotions (e.g. love, happiness, contentment).

What would you like to see as a trait most humans would have

There's a few I think would help if humans have more of - love, respect (for others and for themselves), patience (I could do with more of that myself sometimes), tolerance, logic, happiness, kindness and more.

Thanks for the invite Mike, some really interesting questions today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00