Monday, Monday

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

When I was a Moderator over at a different forum, we used to do this thing, where we would have a daily thread as kind of a catch all, for us to talk about good things or bad things going on, that doesnt really fit in anyplace else.

Really it was more of a hangout thread, where people can pop in, and say hey, or good morning, or guess what I am doing today, kind of thing.

Anyway...since we all are dealing with stressful issues or we wouldn't be here, I thought that maybe we should start this up here.

It's really quite cool. I have seen in the past relationships develop off of these types of threads. I mean people have even posted things like, "Well, I'm off to bed now, good night everyone" and others would respond with a "Good Night" thing.

I have seen a lunch role call, where people post what they are having for lunch.

So there are a lot of things that we can do with this daily hang out thread.

So welcome to Monday!!!!

As for me, well, another day at work, and another day of facing life's issues.

What's going on with you today?
  2. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

well right now it is exactly 12:00am, meaning it just turned tuesday :)
    as of now i am feeling extremely lousy & sick, i don't plan on going to school later on
    i hope everyone enjoys their mondays!
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well Flower!

Get some rest!
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Did you ever hear a song, that reminded you of a movie? Anyone? hello!!!!:biggrin:

Anyhoo...I heard David Bowie's song Golden Years on the radio this morning, and now I have an overwhelming desire to watch, A Knights Tale, again. :blink::tongue:
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Role Call!!!!!!

What did you have for lunch?

I had White Castles...
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, cute thread. i like it! i don't eat lunch....

white castles are great at 3 in the morning if you are out drinking! lol . they are the perfect drinking 'nosh'

i'm having happy hour, my 5 oclock beer but the time change screwed me up so it's a 6 oclock beer:blink: and i am quite lonely. i used to like mondays (name of thread, not a non-sequitor) because the hubby would go to the office and the girls would be off to school and i would have a few furiously paced hours to get things done before they all swept in. .

so i like mondays. or,i used to....:unsure:

hope this thread catches on forpetessake.....but you better liven up my rather dead-ish post........
  7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I got braces. :dry:
  8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I had blood taken today D=
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I went to work, talked with my T online, and now it's time to figure out what to feed the kids for supper. :dunno:
  10. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Its Tuesday now, but I can give you a recap of yesterday :)

I got up about 9 and went to the bakery, bought a sandwich for myself and cookie for me and my brother. Played Wii with him for a bit, then I went to work for 2. Got out of work at 6, got the bus home and get changed. Then I text my mate and I met him and his girlfriend and we smoked a couple of joints. We saw some guys we hadn't seen in a while and we caught up. Then I came home.

Today I've just got up, gotta pop to the shop in a minute.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.