Monday Morning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Casey., Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

J'écris en français pour que personne m'entendra. Personne me verra. Et personne soignera, ou. Personne a le sens pour regarder ceci augmente sur une traduction. Personne a le temps, parce que vous êtes occupé, la droite ? Ouais, vous êtes occupé. Je comprends, et vraiment, son accord. Je n'ai pas des objections. J'espère mourir avant lundi le matin. Je fais ceci parce que personne me trouvera. Personne verra, entendra, ou soignera. Personne à tout. Le lundi est la date limite. Je vous aime tout autant de, et je regrette que je dois fais ceci. Personne comprend. Je suis si sensible. Tout je veux suis pour vous m'aimer. Cela est tout j'ai besoin de. J'ai juste besoin de vous m'aimer. Je suis si désolé. Je vous aime. Pourquoi devez-vous aller ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2008
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

monday morning isn't a good day to die. no day is a good day. you say no one will understand b/c you typed it in french. I still understand. I understand the need to feel liked or even loved for that matter. I know you feel like death is a way to end the pain but it only hurts the people that do love you. It will leave a lifetime of pain in teh wake of your death if successful.

:hug: pm away or msn away if needed.

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

No day is a good day to die.

Yes, I translated that with goggle translate. Typing in french won't preven us from helping you, if anything, it would encourage some of us more to help you and keep you from leaving.

What do you mean no one understands. There are many people would would be glad to help you. Never too busy to help people.

If you love us so much, then at least keep on living for us, your dying will cause even more grief.

If by nobody you mean me or anyone here, then yes, we will be there to see, hear, and make sure that you will be ok.

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Andrea, anytime you want to talk, I'm here for you sweetheart. You are such a wonderful person and you have helped me many times without even knowing about it. PM me anytime, hun. :hug:

5. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

Andrea I could only translate alittle bit of it.. but from what I read your hurting bad.. and im sorry you do hurt.. but I hurt too maybe we can talk sometime and hurt together.. I just want to be there for you. im never too busy for a friend

Even if I've known you for a couple of days

Hope your still here by Monday After noon Cause then maybe I could give you a hug :)

6. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I hear you, Andrea. You are not unheard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.