Monday Will Be A Bad Triggering Day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And it has me getting more nervous and scared by the minute.

I am not sure why?

My wife has been to court over this divorce deal twice. I have never been. I couldnt bring up the courage to go.

Well now it looks like I have to. And so Monday, is our next date in court, where we will enter "Phase 2" of this divorce crap.

I am smart enough to know that this is happening. And I am smart enough to know that nothing physically is going to happen to me in the courtroom.

But I do, that I still don't want this to happen. :sad:

I plan on attending AA meetings on Monday to help get me thru this, but since I will be off of work that day, I wont have access to the net or to you guys.

And there are plenty of ways for me to do it, if it comes to that point. And I am really worried that it may.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

keeping you in my thoughts! Do you have any friends that could go with you or keep you company for part of the day? I wish there was more i could say or do to help!
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

sorry to hear this!
    I dont really know what I can do or say..
    I just hope that you'll make it through that day ok, and than come back online to tell us that you're ok..

I'll be here waiting!

Take care
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Bill,

I know the weekends are always tough on you.

I'm watching your live/die o'meter thing go up by what feels like the minute. It scares me & saddens me as you had been so positive these past few days.

Are there no internet cafes or public libraries with internet access that are close to you?
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I may try and get on at the library on Monday. However...I think I owe them money from a really long time ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.