Money | Crime | Murder

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Wreks1, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

It's funny how there's Rap Artists with music on the internet talking about Drugs... Murder... Dealing Drugs, yet the police haven't done anything and it doesn't look like they will... but the main point is they're living a life of crime, making good money and enjoying life to the max.

Whilst other's are working their ass off... have an honest job and don't earn squat. How is this fair and what are some reasons for me not to resort to crime, murder? Because i only live for a few things... money, girls and anything else that follows after that.

I don't want to live my life earning fuck all.. i have an ok job but it's not worth the effort, but it seems to me that crime pays... let's talk about your opinions and anything you want to say about these topics.

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

if there is so much crime, then something is wrong with the country itself, since the people refuse to follow their direction or obey the rules.

3. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

Each country has it's fair share of crime but when there's people publishing shit like this on the internet (rappers for example) it does make you wonder... at the end of the day we're all just animals and killing is in some people's nature along with taking what you want.. but i for one would love to be making a great deal of cash like these people

4. Romancer

what's stopping you?

5. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

Getting caught, prison, the shame i would bring to my parents... apart from that, nothing. Still a gamble.

6. Romancer

when youre not afraid of anything, you are free. ;)

also, this sounds like i'm encouraging you. but tbh, i dont know what to write here, since my opinion about this thing has already been expressed.

7. victor

victor Account Closed

rap singers does not promote crime - well, some individuals - dickheads - does, but not in general. they might sing bout it, bout these street n whats happening there, but it doesnt mean they promote it
    now, u say why not to chose crime. its not that easy as u think, brother. its not like u decide to be a criminal n money startrs coming easily. not anymore lol robbery? everything is protected. if u rob the bank, even if ull succeed ull be lucky to get away with 2 or 3k. drugs? everyone is selling drugs. crime only pays these days if u have a network of serious connections, n if u r proffesional. otherwise its bollocks lol

8. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

The majority of Uk Rappers promote crime... if you actually listen to what they talk about then it's mostly crime, the crimes they've committed. I can show you a link where one guy is talking about going to court for a killing then getting released with a smile on his face... and the funny thing is he's relatively famous.

I got a couple of friends on my facebook that i met one day from London, all they post on their facebook is them with stacks of money that they got... illegally obviously. Shows that whatever they're doing they're doing it well.. either that or the police or just a bunch of cowards.

If i don't get anywhere in life I'm resorting to crime cos the pay seems better lol... and robbing a bank is hardly a smart thing to do if u tryin not to get caught lol

9. victor

victor Account Closed

im not really listening to u.k rappers lol
    talkin bout crime, the only thing that stil pays these days is a fraud. but its also a hell of a lot of job. gotta know the ways. anyways, i know what u mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.