Money For Sex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by GS9, Sep 6, 2009.

1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I been wondering this and I cant make a discision

I was paid 75$ to bring my friend over so a girl could have sex with him

Then later that very night I had sex with my friends' Best friends' sister while my friend was banging his best friend's girl friend

I'm not 100% how i should feel if i should feeling anything at all
    Is selling your friend morally wrong?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'd say so, yes...
  3. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

but the girl paid and she wanted it and my buddy want to have sex with the girl all i did was provide the transportation

give me details of why you think it wrong :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
  4. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

really confusing. Just sound like you got paid to get two people to meet. In other words you got paid to play date doc.

Its not a real big deal. I mean im sure you could have done it for free but whatever.

The only way i can see it as wrong is if your friend knew about the money and or you payed him to. If it was completely oblivious. then oh well..
  5. Kakihara-Gumi

Kakihara-Gumi Well-Known Member

For one yes it's wrong and fucking stupid to sell your friend for some bitch to screw, your friend should feel ashamed for being a tool in such a dumbass situation, and the girl should feel like a piece of shit for trying to buy someone.

Second, your friend should be battered upside the head for potentially fucking up someones relationship, as should the dumbass girl that apparently slept with him while being someone elses girlfriend.

I really fucking hate people so much. :mad:
  6. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

I dunno; it sounds like everyone was consenting. In a way, you kinda just got paid a cab fee.

What happened afterwards sounds kinda screwed up. Like a living soap opera. Maybe I should be glad I'm not currently dating anyone right now.
  7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I couldn't even understand what you wrote so my response is based just off of the last line. Yes, it's morally wrong but if your friend understands he's being exploited and he's okay with that then more power to him.
  8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yep... most of them are no more than animals. Not even that, actually; at least animals have the excuse of being stupid. Then again, some animals seem to behave better in relationships than most humans do.
  9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

What the hell is wrong with you! is this some sort of brothel?
  10. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Good for you, pal. You made everyone happy and even made some money on the side!
  11. Kakihara-Gumi

Hrmmm, from other posts you've made that I've seen, I can say this, I like you.

I was pretty sure if anyone quoted me I was just gonna get the flames, but it's actually nice to see that someone agrees with my thoughts on this somewhat.
  12. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Yeah, Hae-Gi is awesome.
  13. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yeah, I've noticed the same, so far...

You're both too kind... thank you. Truthfully, though, it's hard to like me, when you know me better... I'm kind of extreme.
  14. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I like you,
    So im a love doctor :cool:

You other people are taking this like far out in the ball field
    I got paid for them to meet up and the gas to drive there even though i made
    a 50$ profit only means i know how to make the paper

Plus animals are not a good comparasion because dogs will have sex anywhere with anything

And this isnt a relationship its a one nighter:dry:
  15. Kakihara-Gumi

One nighter just means someone's a massive slut and needs to be cracked in the head.
  16. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Well said. :smile: Promiscuity is beyond sickening.

Who said anything about dogs? There are other animals than dogs.
  17. Kakihara-Gumi

This is amazing, I can't believe someone actually shares that viewpoint, instead of just going the route most like to take that's just "STFU, U R just mad cuz U dont get an-e an I due! Hurr hurr"

18. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

lol :laugh:

I actually am completely sex obsessed, but I'd rather die a virgin than lose it to the wrong person. And that means complete virginity... most believe that you are still a virgin after giving or receiving handjobs/fingering or giving or receiving oral. It's just beyond me how they manage to get into their heads that that leaves you a virgin, afterwards. Sometimes it's denial, of course, but usually not. So sickening that they go around whacking people off or fingering someone, or sucking someone's cock and eating his cum or eating out someone's pussy, and yet they believe they are virgins, afterwards. -_-
  19. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Yeah it's wacky.
  20. Umbrella

Umbrella Member

They both wanted it, so theres nothing morally wrong with accepting money to drive a friend to someone's house.