Money is the God of the Jews

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by suicide_ideation, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I deleted the story that I was going to copy.

Since I can't delete this thread, I'll ask a question: Why do you all suppose Jews are so rich?

The story I was going to copy is very racist, and that's why I deleted it, as I don't consider myself racist or anti-semite.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Why are they so rich? Could it possible be because they are hard working, extremely clever and help each other out.:dry:

and I find the title of this thread anti-semitic in the extreme :mad:
  3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

*high five* :biggrin:

:thumbup: x
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Double hive five terry.

Are all Jewish people rich? Aren't other religious people rich as well? Why is it only focused on Jewish people?? I think that this thread is anti semetic even if you did delete the offensive story because it stereotypes one religion and one religion only
  5. It's not a stereotype. Jews make only 3% of the US population, and they represent 20% of the richest people in the US.

Hard-working my ass.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  6. ~PinkElephants~

I won't argue with you about them being have your opinions and i have mine. All I ask is that you prove your point about them not being me some documentation where they aren't doing something to earn that money.
  7. I couldn't care less if the title of this thread is insulting or offensing to anyone.

You're obviously all american capitalist and imperialist zionists.

Since when is Greed the highest virtue.
  8. I find it offensive, when someone tells me in a condescending and arrogant manner that Jews are rich cuz they work harder than me and are clever than me.

So it's ok for them to only help each other. Don't you #@$#@$@# believe in assimilation in the USA?
  9. ~Nobody~

I am sick to death of you. When are you going to be banned, at least from the Soap Box? You offend everyone and openly admit that you "couldn't care less". You are a racist, homophobic, ignorant bigot. Fuck off.
  10. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

The only offensive language in this thread has come from you. Why not just live the way you want to and let others live their way? Think maybe perhaps you don't have al the right answers, or maybe you do for yourself but not everyone is the same. Not everyone from one country or one religion is the same. Some jews are rich, some americans are capitalists. But not all. You're not the only person who despises greed and inequality, but you do not need to generalise and stereotype to fight against it.
  11. ~PinkElephants~

Funny considering half the people on this site aren't AMERICAN. Yet again another stereotype from your arrogant mind.
  12. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

13. ~Nobody~

Are you saying it's okay to be an ignorant racist? Sure, people are entitled to their own views but they are not entitled to be bigots. Not here, anyway.
  14. ybt

ybt Guest

don't close this thread. it's the soap box, and this is an honest question, and he himself even states that he is not anti-semite. if you're going to close a soap box thread because of a debate SF is in VERY sorry shape.

this person doesn't seem to be about jewish people, but rather against people who are incidentally jewish who are rich unfairly.

to answer the question: i'm not sure, but i assure you not all jews are rich, the only group of people that are all rich are the rich!
  15. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

" Are you mocking my husband"? Coz you better not be. ( stolen phrase ). Her answer is ;she comes.

]Are you saying it's okay to be an ignorant racist? In absoluete certainty , I can. You can too, & you are ,I can see. Why,W,where,how? In order to come up in such a declaration of mindset" an ignorant "has a basispoint of reference. In the middle is > . < The middle is You ,my love, you are the cameraman. You made a choice, on what angle you will face to achieve a picture you so desired consciously or not or neither or in between. Here you chose to be so knowlegeable that ignorance & raycism is a form of stupidity or an unakkseptabel state of mind. I must also guess that in absolutely certainty you alsounderstand ( kindly Wiki it) that the earth is round or circle & nothing ealse. Not A problem. . not a problem ( an Indian akksent)

Not to be bigots in accordance to whose beliefs? Please answer this Q when you are asleep. Whatever is your answer. Kindly tell us ,why where & how. If you can answer me with all certainty that I have no more Q's I can ask ,I will kiss your arssssss while you R sh.............g, while not until then you kan keep your knowledge & yout righteousness & your nicenessnesspiehole to yourself as some people have their own views of being NYCE. The sticker s on the ATM's.Or being a bigot or being a racist ,in NOT accordance with the majority.
    Is this Forum yours? Not here anyways",my Love? Your assumptous mind belongs to the round trrrash bucket as in the square trrrrrrashbucket bucket ,there is no trrrash bucket.:wink: This is not a wink of the leftee ,but do for now. Until a leftee designed smileys.

The Daydreaming is on......
  16. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I wonder if the title of this thread was about some other minority race whether it would have been allowed. I have my doubts. This particular nasty little sterotype has led to the persecution of Jews for at least one millenium, and to the Holocaust because people, jealous of their success, called them thieves, murderers and anything else they could think of. I think this thread is not on, personally.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  17. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Cause & Effect. The smileys designed a leftee. Why I am always like this ? Can anyone Xplain this to me. Or opinions I shall welcome you & also the bearer or the thinker behind the opinions.

I must go & play or I will lose my mind completely. Sorry Syd Why? I don't know./
  18. ~Nobody~

Agreed! I'm really pretty annoyed that this is still here...

Wait, you're right, of course. I am a racist. Because anti-semetics are obviously a race. What the hell are you on about?!

What? Yes, I believe that racism is most certainly a form of stupidity and ignorance, and yes to any compassionate human being it is definitely an unacceptable state of mind. I don't know what you are talking about with regards to the Earth being round... surely you don't think it's flat?

That is it. Fuck you!! :mad: I do not appreciate being told that you will kiss my arse while I am shagging. What does that even mean?!

I don't think I will keep my knowledge and my righteousness to myself actually - that last post you made is the most self-righteous, up-your-own-arse thing I have seen on here in quite a while. I did not create this thread, I was not the person to bring up the discussion. Until you, suicide ideation, and everyone else in the world "keeps their knowledge to themselves" then I see no reason why I should.

Also I think you will find that my "niceness" is appreciated around here, maybe you should try it out sometime.

Trash bucket? Again, I cannot understand what you are talking about. You appear to be mocking the fact that I said "not here anyway". No, in answer to your question, this forum is not "mine". I did not design it, I do not maintain it, or pay for it, and I am not even a moderator or anything, but I would like to think that some members are capable of reading the rules before they post their bullshit. I'm fairly confident that racist comments and telling people that you will kiss their arse while they are shagging are not appropriate forms of expression here.

Neither is "FUCK YOU", but under the circumstances I feel I am very much justified in telling you precisely that. :mad:

Also, perhaps before you reply you can learn to form coherent sentences. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  19. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

This thread has turned into insults already, not even 2 solid pages into it.

Religion can be debated here, but not in the overly-offensive way that this one is.

If it continues in this vein, this thread is going to be locked.
  20. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Jewish association with money and banking goes back hundreds of years. Jews as a people have been persecuted and driven out of society practically since the beginning of time. They were expelled from England in the 1200's, and most Jews in Europe were actually prevented from practicing their faith publicly.

Jews were also driven from just about every profession as well. People boycotted Jewish businesses, causing them to fail.

One of the only professions Jews were actually allowed to practice was moneylending. Christians were forbidden to loan money for interest, however, the Torah allows Jews to lend money to Gentiles and to charge interest.

Therefore, Jews were the only ones during the late middle-ages who could legally lend money, and since they were pretty much ostracized from every other profession, they were forced to do this, leading people to have a bad impression of Jews regarding money.

Later on, through the twentieth century, Jews were persecuted and boycotted and forced to live in areas of the city called "ghettos", where they only did business with one another.

Why the HELL would they do business with anyone else, being driven out of Christian society like dogs? So YES, they supported each other. YES, they did the jobs nobody else wanted to do, or that others found distasteful so that they could survive. Of COURSE they help each other out. Of COURSE they have a solidarity that you cannot comprehend, because YOUR people have not been driven from their homeland and persecuted for the better part of human history.

So yes, many Jews tend to be bankers and be good with money. They HAD to be for the past 1000 years. Is it surprising that they would be better at it by this point than your average person? Many of them are excellent investors, negotiators, etc. as well and are also excellent at managing money. They can also be very fraternal. They had to do all of this in order to survive as a people, and to this day, they are the most persecuted group of people on the planet and in the history of the world. FUCK. Give them a break.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.