1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money, Money, Money

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ghost in a Machine, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everything costs money! I am scared because I am about to hang myself or at least toying with belts. I almost passed out and seemed like my body was going into convulsions. I would love to go to a phsyc ward to get some meds and help. I can't continue living the way I am and I do want help. I have no money or insurance. Does anyone know of people who help for free?
  2. *dilligaf*

    *dilligaf* Staff Alumni

    Hi hun,

    Firsty, put the belts away for me please.

    Secondy, where are you from?? Cos I know in the UK you can just walk into A and E and get help from there.

    I am sorry you are feeling this bad, but please sit and talk to me for a while. My PM box is open if you want to PM me, or post back on here, my MSN is in my profile, and I will come into chat if you want.

    Sam :hug:
  3. I live in the Great American Whore! No offense to the "patriotic people". No offense to the people to will get offended.
  4. *dilligaf*

    *dilligaf* Staff Alumni

    Okay, I can try and find out for you if u want?
  5. Anotherday

    Anotherday Member

    I live in the US and is this what you mean by Great American Whore? Sorry, I am slow. I am not offended and the state of the union here really sucks.

    I can try to help too. I know where I live there is a psych ward for people without insurance (I think, I can check but pretty sure). You can pm me or if you're comfortable with just posting where you live I can try to help.
  6. BlackPegasus

    BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

    If you're in the US the best place to start would be with your local health department. I know here it isn't free but cost like $20 to see a doctor and sometimes they can get you in with a psychologist on a sliding scale. I know the domestic violence center also gave me the number of a local mental health center and said they might be able to set me up with something so you may try calling some of your local places and just asking. That's the best way to find things out is to start calling as many places as you can.

    Also there is VIMI and they are volunteer medical doctors. They may also have counselors. They are hard to get into, at least locally, as the waiting list is usually long.

    And i found this if it's any help freeclinics-us
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.