money :S

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello. not really long time ago i was really fked up beacuse of my look, now i kinda left that out and im really bad with money now. i dont know how i will survive, i just know i better killmyself with other method than starve and dehydrate. may i ask what is a best way?

2. Junesong

Junesong Member

There isn't a best way. Would you like to talk a little more about your money problem? Perhaps someone can offer some advice that you haven't considered yet - please talk to us :)

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

what? there is like no help....im out of money in a short and what could i do than?

4. Please don't ask us how to kill yourself.. I want you to go out and work and earn some money to eat and drink.. Go out for some exercise and stop thinking about your looks..

5. Junesong

Junesong Member

What is your situation though? Like, do you have a job, do you have anywhere you can stay where you can sort things out, does your country have some sort of hostel or cheap accomodation you can use while you work things out?

6. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

nothing, i have no job and im not really good doing anything i always get fired asap, nothing basically...

7. You are under-estimating yourself. Go find some easy job to begin with (e.g: working in macdonalds or some other fast food restaurants)..

Take care and all the best to you..

8. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I have money problems too. :sigh:

9. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Could you go to your local connexions job center?
    They also have a website. Could you get a saterday job in a corner store?

10. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

no i have tryed things already :S

11. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if you can't work because of your depression and can get a doctor to say so you are eligible for social assistance or disability. what country do you live in? maybe someone can give you more specific advice.

12. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

i live in slovenia and there is no1 that would help...

13. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Ok.

Cannot you borrow some money from ur friends for sometime till u get better ?

Try to think of the solutions. We are here to help you with it.

14. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

no i dont really have friends who even could borrow me or something i dont know :S

15. bigpmc

bigpmc Member

There is always an option, how about ringing the people you owe money to to arrange some kind of payment plan? They would rather get something - even a penny, rather than nothing. Trust me I worked in finance for years, you would be surprised at how lenient they are prepared to be. If worst comes to the worst, declare yourself bankrupt, yes its not an ideal solution, but it would solve things. Seriously, money is the least important thing in life-and I say that as someone who is currently unemployed and relies on my gf for support. There is ALWAYS a solution-remember that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.