• More Sex

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • This is the weirdest poll ever...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

Sometimes it's just fun to think hypothetically. Most of us would like to reduce our stress levels, have more money or enjoy some great sex. Getting one of the three is already quite an achievement, but if you had to prioritize only one of the three, which would it be?

Rukia

I don't have much money and I don't really remember what sex is, but that can stay like that forever if I could only stop being so crazy. :smile:

Theseus

Money. Best thing in the world.

I don't want any pieces of mind either. I tend to give those to other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha I don't believe that for a second!
People with money allow themselves to have problems because of the guilt they feel about having money.
Even my mother always says she'd hate to be rich because we have a really extended family and they would all pester her and ask for it!

But the way I see it ...after all of the shit I have been through I DESERVE the money! You won't catch me feeling guilty and my extended family can go do one! :)

aoeu

More sex... Well. I'm on unemployment and making less than the average panhandler in my city. I'm earning less than my rent and can't lower my rent and I can't work... Money would be good. Stress I'm pretty good about.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Research proves:

More money --> More access --> more resources --> less stress --> better quality lifestyle --> more happiness --> better quality relationships --> more sex

You can't go wrong with more $$$$$$.

Sephaus

I won't lie, more money would reduce a lot of the stresses I currently have and lead to more peace of mind, so I have to go with money. Sex would certainly finish dead last in this list, though.

KittyGirl

maybe I'm not thinking this through properly... lol

BUT- right now, I have none; so- more sex, please!
With sex for me- comes less stress. Less stress; and I would have the nerve to actually get more jobs and work- then would have more money.

The problem is... the only person I want to have sex with hates me.
poop.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think that most people either consciously or subconsciously want more money and more sex for the purpose of achieving piece of mind. But as the great philosophers and spiritual avatars will say, those things can't buy piece of mind. Really, what more do we really want than to be at peace with ourselves and the world around us?

Shogun

I don't care about money, I never have cared about it. And money can only buy you sex with certain people.

More sex would bring peace of mind so I voted for that.

I'm good at sex anyway so I deserve more. :)

wastedmylife

which would I want the most well since I will never have peace of mind never have sex I guess I gotta go with the only other thing that matters in this world

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

shamps

I have to go with less stress....stress does me in alot and I let it get to me im not good at fighting stress.

Sex is a no go,I find it really hard to get into bed with somebody unless ive fallen in love with them.The only person im in love with has gone and somebody else has been getting it from him so the thought of sex for me makes my stomach turn.

More money,well we would all like to have at least a little more but I would be happy with just being somewhere really hot and sunny all year round and a little bar job that pays just enough to put a roof over my head and food on the table...thats all ive ever wanted in life.My new 5year plan of saving then hopping on a plane will take care of that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00