Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hideous

is it a beast?
    or a creature of lore?
    it is me

this abomination born unto a world
    deserving no compassion or care
    wasting time
    mincing words...
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, I am so sorry you feel that way.... it ofcourse is not true, it may feel that way, but you know logically you are not.

You are a loving caring person........I am so you feel so bad about your self, but you are a very caring, loving, worth-while person......please beleive me.

But I am glad you still come here because we care about you and you can be you here and vent........

Please stick around and fight these aweful feelings you don't deserve to be hurt with.

REMEMBER: I am always here.

:flowers: for the sweetheart of a person you are.

I'm always here,
  3. i dont deserve your pity or your concern

not from you, not from anyone.
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

What's going on hun? please don't torture yourself.

5. my problem is i'm too dependent on others to feel better

when i'm down, i buy my friends and family things, I try listening to their problems.

if only you knew me in person Pain, you'd grow sick and disgusted with me, I might look nice or dress sharply, but that cant disguise what a vile and horrid human I am.
  6. Understand this

I Hate Who I am
    I Hate What I am
    I Despise What I have become
    I Despise Who I was.
  7. I could love the world

and the world wouldnt care.

why should ANYONE here care?!
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

Because you are caring but you are sick just like all of us, you are a human life and you are just as good as everyone else.

9. immure

immure Account Closed

unless u got some jekyl and hide thing goin down i can t wrap my head around the profounity u wip urself with. for all i ever seen of u or heard u share where natural normal human experience. why do u isolate urself and do the self fulfillin prophecy thing. why u scared. i just wanna say quite pickin on my friend funny thing is he is pikin on himself so how do i do that. oh well probably doesn t matter much comin from me.hope ur days get u where u wanna be.
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

I wish you could see what a caring person you are and that you don't deserve to be hated so much by yourself.

I hope you feel better soon, if you need me just PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.