Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a monster.

Leave me alone.

I know what you're going to say "why not make a journal?", tried.

I've tried everything, everything everyone has suggested and doesn't work.
I am a monster and I am going to kill myself soon.

I hate all of you. Now leave me alone.
Don't say "You're not a monster" or "Sorry" or "Have you tried....?"(I have) or anything.
Don't bother.

i'm assuming you want someone to bother as you are posting this here... and as you haven't met me yet you don't know that you hate me! what makes you think that you are a monster? is someone or something making you think this? i hope that you feel better soon :unsure:

i'm assuming you want someone to bother as you are posting this here... and as you haven't met me yet you don't know that you hate me! what makes you think that you are a monster? is someone or something making you think this? i hope that you feel better soon :unsure:
Just go away.
People don't read journals like they do these posts.

That is all and I do hate you and everyone.
I am a monster.

you are not the only one - look at my profile to see how long i have been away for recently.... i doubt too many people would remember me either!... but it was MY choice to be away - nobody elses and therefore my responsibility. i'm glad you are posting and through doing so reaching out for support

you are not the only one - look at my profile to see how long i have been away for recently.... i doubt too many people would remember me either!... but it was MY choice to be away - nobody elses and therefore my responsibility. i'm glad you are posting and through doing so reaching out for support
No. I tried reaching out and only received useless information and liars.
I've tried everything and all of it failed.

This will be my last thread.

im sorry you feel its all failed... but there are still plenty of people that you dont know to meet here. i guarantee there are some people who you will feel a bond with somewhere on this site if you can hang around here long enough to find them. you dont seem to have done so far from what you are saying, but although patience can be difficult it can pay off... i wish you good luck in finding some positive support and hopefully friendship

im sorry you feel its all failed... but there are still plenty of people that you dont know to meet here. i guarantee there are some people who you will feel a bond with somewhere on this site if you can hang around here long enough to find them. you dont seem to have done so far from what you are saying, but although patience can be difficult it can pay off... i wish you good luck in finding some positive support and hopefully friendship
Depressed my entire life and spent years. I am not impatient, you're just making rash assumptions.
You know nothing.

There is no one on here who I can form a "bond" with, friends are useless.
I will be alone forever, that is all.

mmm be careful reading what i said - i didn't say you were impatient :) i've found that friends can be very useful and a joy to have around. you are making assumptions yourself when you say there is nobody here! but i will leave you to discuss things on the forum as you wish now. my pm box is always open to anyone in need

mmm be careful reading what i said - i didn't say you were impatient :) i've found that friends can be very useful and a joy to have around. you are making assumptions yourself when you say there is nobody here! but i will leave you to discuss things on the forum as you wish now. my pm box is always open to anyone in need
Whatever, I don't need to talk to another liar.

Of course we all forget about other people,i do,it is a failing.
I apologise to anyone who I may have tried to comfort when they needed it most,only to forget about their pain and become preoccupied with my own.
I cannot offer anything better.

Sometimes life gives us someone in our hour of need,a lot of the time that person isn't there in our days of want.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
My, My I feel the hostility..Don't feel alone.. I don't get much chatter from my PM box either..There are some who care enough to ask how I am.. If you want peeps to talk to you then you need to open up and take that step..They're not mind readers.. I can't say that I have seen many posts from you.. We're here it's up to you to communicate or not..

My, My I feel the hostility..Don't feel alone.. I don't get much chatter from my PM box either..There are some who care enough to ask how I am.. If you want peeps to talk to you then you need to open up and take that step..They're not mind readers.. I can't say that I have seen many posts from you.. We're here it's up to you to communicate or not..
I tried, read for once, dammit. I've tried EVERYTHING, including posting.
I have no need of friends, they're useless.
All they do is waste your time and leave.

Prof,I was under the impression that you were one of the main people here,highly popular.

You are a fixture of this forum.Maybe that could have led some people to take you for granted,or put them off becoming friends...I dunno.

why are u posting in such an aggressive tone? seems like a self fulfilling prophecy. call everyone a liar and wonder why nobody is reaching out to you.

just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00