1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mood/period App

Discussion in 'Strategies for Success' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hey,
    So I know there are so many helpful app threads on here. Somehow I can't seem to find most of them.

Random, can't we make a useful app thread stickied up somewhere? @Freya what'd you think?

So I downloaded some mood app which is crap.
    I'm looking for an app to A, put in what I feel, I guess I'd love to chart what I can (most 'moods' will be irrelevant to me but I want more than the 'meh', 'bad', 'okay' or whatever I'm using has). And I want one that I can be charting cycles and see if there's any connection there too.

What apps do you use for either or both of these? Or one that has them both????

I'm using an Android phone, not sure if that makes a difference (maybe there are different kinda apps???)

Thanks y'all!

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

3. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

I use p tracker. You can input your moods but it's mostly for cycle tracking.
    If anybody has a good app that covers both, in depth, I'd be into hearing about it too.

4. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

5. Rockclimbinggirl

It is called Period Tracker

6. Innocent Forever

Do you know just how many have that name lol. will download a couple and see if I like them.

7. Rockclimbinggirl