Mood swing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So this is kinda strange you know...

Last 4 months im totally depressed and sad... Yesterday i had severe panic attack, i cut myself and i was in extremly bad mood...

But today i feel good... First time in last 4 months... Im becoming a little depressed right now, but from 8am to 2 pm i was feeling great.... i was happy, i had lot of energy, i could sit and i have to move all the time... i had need to do anything, i just couldnt sit down...
    I think that im still depressed, but i have much more energy, but at the same time i feel tired... this is weird, it has never happen before in this 4 months (but it happened often in past year)
    I dont think this is manic depressios, does anyone have any other idea what could it be?
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Even professionals may disagree with each other over a diagnosis and I wouldn't want to take the risk of diagnosing you with the little information you've given us even if I was a professional (which I'm not). The best option for you if you are suffering is to see a dr and see what gears they can grease for you, it's the best start you can get to treating a mental illness sometimes.
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

a lot of time happens when you cut(or at least to me) that when you release all that anger and lonelyness etc you have a time when you actually feel good. Did anything special ahppened yesterday to be like that(i mean active and happy)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.