mood swings

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blade, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

well the subject says it all. i've cut in 2 sets already in this so called 'new leaf' 2009 sucked and i dont expect 2010 to be any better. i expect worse. nothing goes right for me. some days im happy, somedays im so irritated by everything around me. im so sick of staying at home, cant wait to move out i'll be turning 18 this may. for my 18th wish im going to wish to move out soon and by my self . i could only imagine getting up and seeing no one else in the morning. i can only wish for that. nothing good has ever happened. i imagine my self somewhere in the world on a beach. breathing, not worried about anything for once. not giving my self a headache with my own thoughts. when will all this stop? the day i move out will be the happiest day of my life. The only one thing i have that helps me escape from reality is reading. i love books when i read a novel it pulls me away from real life and i enter their world. its magical. every 2 weeks im reading a new novel. at the moment im reading "the wild things by david eggers" in some way i relate to Max. the way he thinks. for those who have read it. if not its a must read.

till next time.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi blade, just wanted to let you know I've read your post,it must be very difficult but don't give up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.