Moon, you are so boring....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Ok... the moon can get boring looking... don't you just wish we send some architect or some artists with jack hammers to reshape and sculp the moon into some other shape? If so what would you sculpt the moon into? :D

I would shape it into this lol
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Leave the moon alone Boo! *glares*
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I wish our moon could be more like the creepy laughing moon from Soul Eater.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Never!!!! I demand change!
  5. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

If you cant appreciate the beauty of a celestial body that's sheer age dwarfs yours by more than two billion years, then I feel sorry for you.
  6. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I think the moon is pretty the way it is! But only on nights where I think it's called like the hunter's moon or something? But it's really really big in the sky, and it's amazing to stare out the window at it. :)
  7. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Our moon is perfect, its gravitational orbit is perfectly aligned with that of our planet, do you know how rare that is?

Mars has two moons, one is moving away from it each year and the other is moving closer, in a few million years, mars will get hit by its own moon.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Oh wow.. i was trying to make a fun thread.... Dont take it too literally.. and please don't feel sorry for me.. i do love the moon, i was just asking what if someone could change its shape into.
  9. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I want it to be a huge cigg.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

def have to be a heart shape so it stays romantic....
  11. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

whoever wants to reshape our beautifull moon needs to be shot to the Moon :D
  12. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

oh noes, leave the moon alone... humans destroyed this planet, now they want to destroy the moon too? :(
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would change the moon's shape every night. Tonight it will be a heart!
  14. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I am NOT boring :mad:
  15. Arnica

Arnica Guest

A mask
  16. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

I love the moon - just the way it is. If you look at it for long enough you can see the man in the moon.
  17. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

You can't better left it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.