More and more death is a comforting thought

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DannyBoy, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

That's how I'm feeling anyways. It used to be a scary thought.

I've never attempted before, but soon I'm not going to have a choice.

Emotionally I'm pretty much dead. I don't feel pleasure from anything, and I don't even really feel much pain. I just don't feel anything and it's quite a crappy place to be. I wish I could cry sometimes, but I can't anymore.

Anyone else at this point?
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

i too am at this point in my life. i used to cry a lot at the tiniest thing, now its almost non existent. i dont feel pleasure or pain. nothing. just like you. im sorry your here too. its a bloody crap place to be. here if you need to vent hun. :hug:
  3. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

i'm sort of there

i don't get any pleasure from anything, but i do still feel pain and emptiness, and that 'dead' feeling which to me is very painful

but i am totally with you on the 'comforting thought' thing - i'm not quite at the point of no return yet, though i can feel myself reaching it, and it really comforts me to know that when the time comes i will be able to close my eyes and never have to wake up again to any more pain

death isn't something i'm afraid of, it's something that i look forward to quite fondly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.