More and more

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Katie-, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie-

Katie- New Member

Okay, so I've now realized I have depression, there is no denying it. In school I will sit and stare at a wall for hours telling my self how ugly and fat I am, even though I have no idea what I look like at the time. and it's getting bad because now I can hear myself saying these things and I can't control it, I was eating a magnem lolly and I swear I saw the word 'fat' on the stick.
    When I started self harming it was tiny little scratches on my wrist, that turned into scratches with a blade, that turned into small cuts on my thigh, that turned into more and more and more. And now I will start crying because I know I haven't done enough to make the pain go away but I can't do anymore with it someone noticing I've been in the kitchen for too long.
    I can't bring myself to go to the doctors because they'll want to see my parents, and my parents have a big influence of my self harm, so they cannot know. I know I need help, but is there an form of internet therapy that would help me? I'm trying to stop, but it's either self harm or death, and I want to see a little more of life before I make my mind up on that.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You may be able to get help from Dr without them notifying or discussing with parent. Most states have laws that grant even minors confidentiality - and you can simply ask them before you start talking and they will tell you under what terms confidentiality will apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.