1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more and more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dying_inside, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

i am feeling more and more without hope and suicidal.

i have been "working on" hurting myself to lead me to suicide for many years, but after the last time i was in hospital, amonth ago, something changed and i decided i could try to live. only that i didnt know its so hard. i didnt imagine it was hard like this.

and now im on the edge of crying every moment, i cant function and have restarted thinking about suicide as a way out.

i feel so alone, no matter how much i reach out. i am still alone with my pain and with my unwanted life.

im so sick of this all, i wish so much i could end it all right now.

2. herenow

herenow Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the change that you did want to live...that's great! I think healing comes in small steps and soon you will have another one *hug*

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

If you are feeling more and ore hopeless it is possiby a good idea for you to go see a doc and get some help.

What's your current support package?

x

4. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

If you're feeling suicidal, what is it, exactly, that's making you want to kill yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.