More frequent, more intense

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jacob91, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob91

Jacob91 Member

I've been musing over the idea that what you habitually think is what you ultimately become.. and noticed that negative perceptions of what we use to cope with reality can contribute to a hopelessness that is unparalleled. So I've habitually lived by reserving my full potential because I see that there is no way out besides suicide.. What is worth preserving in this pitiful state? To focus on life or death is to be biased, I only seek to be acquitted of the pain I know and accept the emptiness I leave behind.

They've come again, peaking weekly. I cannot quiet the questions of "why" that threaten my composure. I cannot go to bed with moist eyes again. This story has to stop, I cannot persist.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can change the story you can with help okay with meds therapy you can change the story one with less pain and more bright days:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni write so well and have a poignant way of expressing how you are feeling...maybe this can be an outlet for you...many of us know the scenerio so well...balancing between life or death...maybe there is a middle ground...I have found most of life occurs in the greys...just my 2 sense...please keep posting and know we are here to support you...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.