more hallucinations oh no! I'm now dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBird

We all going to in the thing but hallucinations are the worst and I am confused. Normal for me. I see stuff in the car in now and the moo cow alien people are talking to me. Don't know what. 10 foot shadow people are moving and I am getting dead. Streaks of green stuff and I see it because aliens communicate but with no brains. People what no brains? What's that? Hearing things makes things more annoying because I say because too much. My name is being yelled at and I die for the lie and planes fly and I fall to the ground with the government making me do that. The gov is love. My big day now is soon for I make the best speech in history of speeches. Autism is the think thing that is making me dead or more dead than it. Not schizophrenia because the normal thing is me. Me=normal. Just hallucinations. Alien communication. I freeze just to think that I can't think and breathe because oh no not again! There was this thing was known as the helicopter in my room flying around. Nanobots crawl inside me. Why me again because I didn't do it! i feel it so it is the true thing that it is real not a fake like stuff and I like stuff. Everything is stuff. Voices suck but not bad as I am the what and don't hear all day. Just sometimes. My thoughts are the government's thing now. They know all about me. The satellite knows to shoot the lasers when the me is moving along the anything that you can think of. Oh what do I do now?

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It is hard to understand exactly what you're dealing with.

Are you currently seeing a doctor or therapist?

Wishing you luck :heart:

nagisa

Staff Alumni
I used to experience hallucinations all the time, but now the medication I'm on helps control them. Do you take any meds for this? You need something to help with them. They don't get better on their own.

FireBird

I sometimes get disorganized speech and yes, I do take poison...oh I mean meds for it. Without them I would probably hallucinate 24 hours a day. I hallucinated a few times today like when I was riding in the car, I saw a person that no one else saw and it disappeared on me. It lasted for about a second. Or is it the meds that is making me hallucinate? For the anti psychotics, I take the max dose of Invega, 12 mg. Yes, I see a pdoc. He is the one that raised my Invega recently and it hasn't stopped the thought insertion or the hallucinations. I'm just going crazy like usual! My business is taking off, I made over $700 in 2 days at a holiday bazaar selling $1.50, $4, and $26 items. That is a lot of sales! So, I am not depressed at all so the depression isn't the cause. I do get confused a lot, even in front of strangers which is embarrassing! I call it "generalized confusion disorder" meaning you get confused all the time. The next time I see the psychiatrist is in a few weeks and the psychologist next week. I am not willing to take Zyprexa or Clozaril due to the extreme weight gain and other dangers of those meds. Believe it or not I'd rather hallucinate and have thought insertion than be on those meds. My current and past meds has made me gain at least 60 pounds or more in 2 years. I used to be thin and now I am morbidly obese and ugly. I am so fat. On top of that, I gained another 20 pounds due to water retention and that is probably due to a med as well. So make that 80 pounds at the minimum.

Hey Firebird, just want to let you know that I kind of know how it feels to go with you're going through. I was on Risperdol several years ago because I kept hearing phones ringing and people calling my name. Actually I still deal with this several times a day, but I cut out the medicine because I don't like or trust doctors (hasn't been as bad recently, though, thank God.) But that's just me, I think that you could probably benefit from talking to your doctor or your therapist again. Hope you feel better.

plates

We all going to in the thing but hallucinations are the worst and I am confused. Normal for me. I see stuff in the car in now and the moo cow alien people are talking to me. Don't know what. 10 foot shadow people are moving and I am getting dead. Streaks of green stuff and I see it because aliens communicate but with no brains. People what no brains? What's that? Hearing things makes things more annoying because I say because too much. My name is being yelled at and I die for the lie and planes fly and I fall to the ground with the government making me do that. The gov is love. My big day now is soon for I make the best speech in history of speeches. Autism is the think thing that is making me dead or more dead than it. Not schizophrenia because the normal thing is me. Me=normal. Just hallucinations. Alien communication. I freeze just to think that I can't think and breathe because oh no not again! There was this thing was known as the helicopter in my room flying around. Nanobots crawl inside me. Why me again because I didn't do it! i feel it so it is the true thing that it is real not a fake like stuff and I like stuff. Everything is stuff. Voices suck but not bad as I am the what and don't hear all day. Just sometimes. My thoughts are the government's thing now. They know all about me. The satellite knows to shoot the lasers when the me is moving along the anything that you can think of. Oh what do I do now?
Yes you are the normal and the other things are making you dead and persecuted. But I'm glad you feel good about your sales :hug:. You sound so stressed though. Have you tried relaxing, taking a warm bath, turning off all stimuli and breathing and trying to shut off everything? When this all gets too much you might find it helpful to envision a sheild of whatever colour you feel is calming, something that protects you from the government and aliens, and satellites shooting at you. This can bounce back anything harmful reaching you which makes you feel like harming yourself or freezing too much. You can do it. Don't let them get to you or make you harm yourself. Same with those nanobots, you- the normal, can try and make them less of a nuisance. If you are driving, maybe it'd be good to not drive if those aliens are interfering and making you distracted and bothered.

What are the aliens saying to you? Is it something you can understand?

And yeah Zyprexa is a terrible drug. How's the psychologist helping with all this?

Look after yourself Firebird, hope that speech goes well. :smile:

J

jam1e

Hallucinations are the dogs bollucks! A break from the bulshit lives we live, (Or me anyhow!).

I'm waiting to take a shed full of a Benzo to take me to the other side!

It's been so long, but fuck me do i need a blow out and drain my brain of reality!!!

And if i die, a fucking bonus!!!!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00