More Pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Swigglex, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swigglex

Swigglex Member

So yea, this girl Ive/was dating for 3 months who i was HEAD over heels for ..well let me explain i guess we met threw work my...co-workers daughter shes 19 im 25 we started talking then dating then it got serious i guess kissy...touchy etc and i just came out of a 7 year fked up relationship naturally i was seeking attention i guess and she gave it told me so much about she wanted me and i would never lose her she would never hurt me wanted me to spend time with her every day and i did... i bought her a buncha shit turned her phone back on did alot of shit for her and.. well 3 weeks into the next month of our dating she goes back to her x-husbands house and stays for 2 days *WHILE her PHONE WAS OFF* turned her damn phone off and says oh nothing happened and yea i dont want to be in a relationship now and i want to be friends i dont want to lose you as a friend etc etc etc... and now she does it again she went there for a week straight and now shes back and says once again she doesn't want to lose me as a friend and im still caught up in the moment of wanting her and she doesn't want me and Ive never felt this much towards another person in my life and yet i cant seem to get over it and its pushing me to the edge of insanity i dont know what to do ... someone help me please

2. Swigglex

Swigglex Member

Oh and yea uh... i guess im not the most attractive guy in the world and shes pretty hot so like i got all into it ive had 2 gfs in my life both of which ended up being crazy as hell and now this seems to be the third... and im sick of this shit im sick of trying im sick of not having the kind of love one person has for another the bond the wanted feeling i dont have any of that and it fucking kills me so it drives me to drink alcohol like like now im drunk as hell and sitting by myself listening to some depressing ass music

3. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Member

ouch bro. i hate to say it but, in my experience, the only thing to do with her is to cut her off completely. it sucks man but, she's just messing with your head now. if she does somehow turn around and say she wants you again, how long until she pulls this ex-husband shit again? you gotta do one painful thing for yourself and that is this: cut off all contact. it sucks, trust me, and it'll hurt for a long long long time. but it's the only way

4. Swigglex

Swigglex Member

Yea... true problem is i keep wanting to talk to her like i am right now.

5. ryan25

ryan25 Member

i agree with Lag man , cut her off , give her no thought space and move on , you dont need a women , find yourself first . peace man

6. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Member

it's all up to you man. i know you want to, hell i know you probably will. i dont blame you. but you gotta be strong with this kind of stuff. easier said than done, but i've been there. one day you won't even think of her at all. unfortunately for you, that day is not gonna be next week or the week after. thats why cutting off contact asap is the only way to get that ball rollin. good luck buddy

7. Swigglex

Swigglex Member

Just sucks... ive been taking my knife and cutting little knicks in my forearms just to feel something i feel so numb from all this shit dude ive had a FUCKED up life heh the pain in my arms is about the only thing real ive felt in along time and its great

8. Swigglex

Swigglex Member

alcohol makes you bleed alot it esems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.